So I brought my car in on Monday to address some oil spots I found on the floor of my garage and was told by Audi that they found a bad cam shaft seal and transmission pan gasket was leaking as well. So with the motor needing to be pulled to do the job labor time was quoted for 42 hours and my extended warranty company said they would authorize the repair to be done but wouldn't pay to have the motor pulled?! Now after I heard that I blew up on them asking how they can authorize the repair of those two areas but then not allow the tech to pull the motor as that is the only way to do the job. So after a little verbal battle and them realizing that's what had to happen I finally got them to agree to cover the labor which was important due to the job costing about $5,300. Now this whole thing ended up being a blessing in disguise cause I had been wanting to put in a set of gutted downpipes which they are going to take care of while they have the motor out so that saved me around $1,000 in labor and also getting the warranty company to pay for a new torque converter even though my check engine light wasn't on anymore but threw a code a few times and was stored in the system. So total cost of this visit was $8,700 roughly with the new torque converter and the cost of my warranty was $4,000 for a Platinum 3 year 45,000 bumper to bumper which I just purchased just in December. I've always purchased extended warranties cause I don't like to take any chances and just goes to show it's money well spent!!