Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tozo Is The Transmission Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    Thanks for that, i will get a hold of them, i am afraid that mine will get to that soon with the transmission. I just started to get the occasional clunk on downshift (happened 3 times that i remember in the last few month), usually at low speed, no issues with up shifts... yet.
    yikes!

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Does he make house calls?
    Mine has started to slip on spirited accels. What's the expected repair cost again? This may be the beginning of the end for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    Mine has started to slip on spirited accels. What's the expected repair cost again? This may be the beginning of the end for me.
    I requested he do a tour. Stop and live with RS6 owners for a few weeks to rebuild each of our transmissions. Work for beer, food and gas money. We have a nice guest bedroom and WIFI is free. We get expert rebuild, he gets to 'see the country.' Win Win..

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    When I had him do my second TC replacement, the cost was 2k for TC replace and 5k for Trans rebuild.
    I have since sold my beast to a guy who put 800 horsepower in the engine and he hasn't been able to roast the transmission yet so he can do the 6 MT swap. Tozo is the man.

Replace the trans go valve update ASAP

don’t drive the car

you might save the trans