Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Father and son: RS6 and C7.5 S6

Quote Originally Posted by mgmarsh39 View Post
    The rear license plate bracket is a joke! One of the carrier nuts that hold the license screws popped through!
    The same thing happened to me. When putting on my new plates, found that the left side had nothing to hold onto the license screw. You're more adventurous than I! I MacGiver'ed a fix with multiple layers of heavy tape over the hole, drilled through it and the license screw is still holding in place. But given that I love everything else with the car, a minor inconvenience.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Quote Originally Posted by mgmarsh39 View Post
    ...Just picked mine up a couple days ago, 2013 C7 S6 with 13k miles. Mythos black. The RS is playing nicely so far .
    Congrats - very nice garage-full!

Props on the father son collection, new one & the red one both look amazing!~
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's