Thread: Koni ride quality

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Those that hate were handed the short end of the straw and only hate because it caused them financial strain.
    Perhaps a bit over simplistic, but surely presumptuous........ Shortly after purchasing the car in 2011, I noticed the dreaded clunking noise and wetness (leaking) around several DRC fittings. Car was checked into the local Audi dealership for over 5 weeks awaiting repair. ....Nothing short of a complete and utter fuck'n Gong Show.............Once the required equipment for servicing was received by the dealer, they didn't have a DRC trained tech, then parts were on back order indefinitely etc, etc, etc. Maybe it's different now, but at the time, it had nutt'n to do with money and everything to do with Audi's lack of infrastructure, priority, protocol and training to service the DRC.

I don't "hate" the DRC per-say, but found a solution of value & simplicity to get a daily driver back on the road. ...Yup, I'm impatient---and would rather drive the sumbitch than wait and hope to have it restored to oem "correctness."
    Last edited by 4.2Crew; November 11th, 2016 at 22:45.
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l