Thread: What's your opinion on taillights?

what's your opinion?

does everyone here agree that the previous 2000 a6 taillights look better than the 2003 rs6 taillights? because im planning on trading it wit the 00 owner. thx =)

either way

I think they're both equally good. I think the older tail housings are a bit outdated, but they are still good looking.
    I'd love to get my hands on the Euro versions of the RS6 tail housings. But not badly enough that I've actually looked into how to get them.

Matter of personal taste I guess. Put a clause in your trade named "Indian Giver/Trader". Meaning, if you change your mind, you change housings back!

i was thinking about getting the euro taillights as well. do u know where i can find close up pictures of it?

A bit off topic but...

Happy birthday!! (according to your profile)

thanks, but i don't think im getting anything for b-day =(

I replaced the taillights with the solid red ones....looks much better IMO on my Ebony Pearl.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

Originally posted by Bauer
    I replaced the taillights with the solid red ones....looks much better IMO on my Ebony Pearl.
    I agree, the tails were the very first thing to go on my car. I could not get a set of Euro headlights if my life depended on it.

BTW, Baur you want the OCT chip for $500? It's still here and I never really got off my arse to "sell" it. Let me know.