Thread: CF Trim - got this piece from BKS-Tuning

CF Trim - got this piece from BKS-Tuning

Robert from BKS is a great resource.....he tracked down this piece for me. Installing it this weekend along with front seat belt buckles, old ones are faded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	17581
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

How much was this? I definitely need a few replacement pieces...

This was a used one but still not cheap. This part is no longer available from Audi.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

I'm starting to think these cars are worth more in pieces.

I just let a perfect set of carbon trim go with #4. I hope I don't regret that some day.

1 and 2 are perfect and typically don't sit in the sun. Dang it these cars are getting old

What's up with your signature Dave? Is it because of the other thread? BTW I just put BND oil again after 17 months and 9300 miles on BND and the old oil came out clean. I could have gone some more time on it.

I've got a couple of the grey carbon pieces that I need to offer up here, or else I'll just send them to the RS6 depository (Dave). I installed the RS6+ Blue weave carbon fiber trim and it looked great with my silver interior. Now I'm converting to Black since I got a set of RS6 Euro Recaro's.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Thats just me poking fun at the sarcastic a$$ for making that comment. Heck, my cars don't break down at all. If you maintain and treat them properly....nothing goes wrong.

Bnd stuff.... I know it's crazy. Don't worry about Brian not getting right back to you....the stuff is made in batches and we have to wait sometimes till he gets our order ready. Stuff is not sitting on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    What's up with your signature Dave? Is it because of the other thread? BTW I just put BND oil again after 17 months and 9300 miles on BND and the old oil came out clean. I could have gone some more time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rs6BC View Post
    How much was this? I definitely need a few replacement pieces...
    If you're willing to wait, oCarbon can get you CF pieces done perfectly. Just expect to wait.

Did I mention you'll have to wait?

And wait some more...
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Yeah I just needed to replace that one piece and BKS-Tuning was able to source it quickly. It was in great shape but was not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    If you're willing to wait, oCarbon can get you CF pieces done perfectly. Just expect to wait.

Did I mention you'll have to wait?

And wait some more...

and wait

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ocarbon-glendale

FYI: http://www.audiworld.com/forums/part...-trim-2905261/

BTW, ocarbon takes ages... 2-3 weeks to replace my passenger door piece :/

Quote Originally Posted by mgmarsh39 View Post
    FYI: http://www.audiworld.com/forums/part...-trim-2905261/

BTW, ocarbon takes ages... 2-3 Years to replace my passenger door piece :/
    Fixed that for you
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Ugh, don't jinx me. I bought the set off marklar182, who said it originally took 6 months to get. Unfortunately in that time his car was totaled, so he's just had it laying around. That night I went to install it, and noticed I have 2 drivers door pieces... Mark's been super helpful trying to get this fixed, but so far Ocarbon has had the piece back over a month now .

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I've got a couple of the grey carbon pieces that I need to offer up here, or else I'll just send them to the RS6 depository (Dave). I installed the RS6+ Blue weave carbon fiber trim and it looked great with my silver interior. Now I'm converting to Black since I got a set of RS6 Euro Recaro's.
    Really want the blue in my car!!
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

As luck would have it. I'm trying to buy another RS6.

Or a B5 S4 Avant stage3

Or a B5 RS4

The BMW did not last long. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post

Or a B5 S4 Avant stage3

Or a B5 RS4

want mine?

I just picked up a Santorin Blue on Black Stage 2 B5 S4 6spd .... for my son. He wants to do a widebody RS4 conversion on it. LOL, the kid is funny. I told him he better go get a really good job.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post

Or a B5 S4 Avant stage3

Or a B5 RS4