Thread: Seat belt warning disabled.

Seat belt warning disabled.

So, how many people were able to disable annoying seat belt warning? Cuz I was able to do that with ross-tech, very satisfied
    If anyone wants to try my way( #17 change to 03), let me know if it works for you.
    Last edited by AndyRS6; July 6th, 2016 at 16:26.

Previous owner did it to my car. I'm not happy about it, because my girlfriend seems to only put her seatbelt on to make the chime go away in our other cars, which means she probably doesn't wear hers when we're in the Audi.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

For those who prefer not to wear seat belts, bear this in mind : https://www.edgarsnyder.com/car-acci...tatistics.html
    ... and no, I'm not with the law firm ...
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

I agree, seat belt is important and safety it brings. Had a personal experience prooving it's worth in major way. However, it is extremely annoying to have that beeping sound when you start the car and before you actually drive. So, it's just a peronal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by LIRS6 View Post
    For those who prefer not to wear seat belts, bear this in mind : https://www.edgarsnyder.com/car-acci...tatistics.html
    ... and no, I'm not with the law firm ...
    I think everyone here is well aware of the consequences of not wearing a seatbelt while driving, this is mearly saying how to disable the annoying as fuck idiot alarm. I always wear mine but dispise the alarm. Same goes for the door, ignition and headlamp alarm, I know when my door is open, I know when my lights are on, I know when my keys are in the ignition. So I disabled the buzzer altogether, aahhhh, the peace.
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

I concur