Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Sorted '03 RS6 $21k

Well that's odd, when I search with the Find your Car or Truck under Audi and RS6, it doesn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
    Well that's odd, when I search with the Find your Car or Truck under Audi and RS6, it doesn't show.
    Same here, even when I'm looking at the page, and I hit the category button at the top, where it's categorized:
    Ebay Motors > Cars and Trucks > Audi > RS6
    It doesn't show up in the listing. Ugh, damnit Ebay!

Per Seller info center:

Item: Audi: RS6
    Item number: 262462613582

You listed your item for sale on 31 May 2016 12:45 PM.

It usually takes several hours—and sometimes up to 24 hours—for the system to index new listings, so your item may not show up in search results right away. Some items take longer for security reasons, and if you revise the listing, that will add time as well. If the listing still isn't showing up in 24 hours, contact us again and we'll be happy to look into it further for you.
    And I did revise the listing to include a blurb about AutoCheck / CarFax erroneously reporting odometer rollback from an Oregon DMV typo in 2012
    Last edited by Other_Erik; June 1st, 2016 at 18:30. Reason: Found out why
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

CarFax was very quick getting back to me, the error from Oregon DMV is fixed in their report. Still haven't heard from AutoCheck :\
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Well, I've got a guy offering $14k if I strip it down to just what's needed to roll it onto a freight truck to ship to him for R/S6-Avant transplant thanks to the newer motor,trans,tc. Not sure how much the parts I'd be able to strip are worth, and it's a lot of work to sell them... Hopefully someone will chime in on this and I can get the beast gone.

Oh, AutoCheck is now fixed. Thanks to mileage on chassis, they rate it at 52 (not bad considering "typical" for a 13-year old luxury car is between 30-56 out of 100) All those maintenance records do count for something, it'd seem.

O_E

So I've lowered the asking price to what I actually expected to get, but I'm hard set on $18k or $17k and I sell the RNS-E here. Also did a bunch of re-formatting, so it was easier to put it together and change some things around for clarity.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...617367360.html

O_E

Hopefully final update. I'm now selling the RS6 minus the RNS-E for $16,500. Buyer has the option to forego the following for further reduction in price:
    Winter wheels/tires: $500
    VAGCOM: $250
    K40: $500
    Extra brakes/pads: $250

Thanks
    O_E

Wow. No sale yet? Not good for our beasts
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    Wow. No sale yet? Not good for our beasts
    Tell me about it. I even reformatted the CL ad a bit to make it more readable, and have it advertised with the lowest price point - where I keep the Extras for resale. I've had 2 serious buyers looking at it, one put in an offer but it just wasn't quite enough to get it gone. I'm sure it'll sell, just has to get the right person's attention.

O_E