Thread: Devils Own W/M users...what nozzles and settings are you running

Devils Own W/M users...what nozzles and settings are you running

Title says it all.

Time to get #4 into the 12s

Im starting out with 5's.
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs

One D05 on each side of the Y-pipe, matches their configurator for a 4.2L engine. More than enough flow, have to turn it down halfway in cooler temps or it bogs. Some details on my website. Get the biggest tank you can, it goes quick when on full and driving hard.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

How are you tuning it with the meth? I didn't gain anything in the 1/4 mile and will get it dynoed again next month at a dyno day. I told my tuner about the meth....he wanted me to have a wideband installed so we can fine tune it for the meth. But with the meth off and with it on the car feels the same and the A/F ratio doesn't change. I've seen a 2010 335xi gain 35awhp with meth added to his tune!
    I tried texting Marc to get him to tune it but he didn't answer...

i have the dual D05 setup like lswing

I tuned mine on the street always watching egt, o2, and timing. Was able to add a bit more timing and boost. Visited a dyno with wideband sniffer after that to confirm that my AFR was good, perfect. Not sure how much power was added, but it was way better at resisting heat soak. I can't fathom having this car tuned without WM in temps above 80 degrees...so much power lost.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

2 DO5's

On my local road course, the 3 quart tank lasts about 6-7 laps. It's a noticeable difference when it runs out.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

2.5 gallon tank in the trunk...burned through half on a 3 hour drive once. Normally just fill it every few months.

Hey LSwing.... Could you send me a pic of where on the y-pipe you installed the nozzles.

QUOTE=lswing;282245]One D05 on each side of the Y-pipe, matches their configurator for a 4.2L engine. More than enough flow, have to turn it down halfway in cooler temps or it bogs. Some details on my website. Get the biggest tank you can, it goes quick when on full and driving hard.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kgnast View Post
    Hey LSwing.... Could you send me a pic of where on the y-pipe you installed the nozzles.

QUOTE=lswing;282245]One D05 on each side of the Y-pipe, matches their configurator for a 4.2L engine. More than enough flow, have to turn it down halfway in cooler temps or it bogs. Some details on my website. Get the biggest tank you can, it goes quick when on full and driving hard.
    [/QUOTE]

http://audirssix.com/index.php/owning/water-methanol

Click on the thumbnail picture of the Y-pipe in the article...or better yet, here. Maybe I'll catch you down in Brooklyn one day, I'm there every 3-4 months.

DO3's for the 996tt, and DO5's for the RS6. Both kits have been sitting on my shelf for over a year. The DO meth kit is certainly going in the RS6 this Spring. The Porsche? after the EPL tune from Tony, man I don't think it needs any more go-go juice. It's amazingly fast. So I may have a DO kit available in the box and ready to go (it'll need DO5 nozzles for the RS6).