Thread: c5 rs6 rear rotors and calipers on a c5 s6

c5 rs6 rear rotors and calipers on a c5 s6

need assistance on carriers for this rear brake conversion, anyone got any advice.

No...but I'd start with providing some actual info on what you're doing and need help with. Sure you will get some feedback.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Caliper Carriers

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    no...but i'd start with providing some actual info on what you're doing and need help with. Sure you will get some feedback.
    i'm looking at the possibility of running c5 rs6 rear rotors and calipers on a c5 s6 avant, the only problem is that the rs6 carriers don't line up. Any suggestions on what carriers may or should work?

The RS6 steel ones have to be used along with the tie rods from the RS6 or allroad.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    The RS6 steel ones have to be used along with the tie rods from the RS6 or allroad.
    This. You must use the steel rear hub carriers, wheel bearings, hubs, toe links, and brake lines from the RS6.