Well I could not justify to myself buying 1 used s6 when I could just about buy 3 rs6 for the same price. I was close to buying a red rs6 out in arizona but long story short after messing back and forth for about a month it didn't work out. Was looking on CL and a Mugello blue, ebony,carbon popped up somewhat close to me. Drove it home last night. Has 64k miles

Vin: 904458

The bad:
Has oil in coolant
Turbos may need a rebuild see some smoke on deceleration and looks like oil residue in exhaust
Brakes rotors are shot
Buttons are wore off inside on climate control stuff
Arm rest top is broke.
Headliner is starting to come down in the back.
Radio is awful
Check engine light is on.

The good:
It's an RS6. Duh.
Tires are pretty new
Paint ,body is good
Has upgraded sway bars
Miltech downpipes
Miltech resonated exhaust
I have some paperwork saying it has an Stratosphere mod from the dealer. Not sure what all that entails but stage 3 tune as well

First things I need to fix as I'm not gonna be driving for a bit is the headliner and interior bits. Anyone recommend how to fix the headliner. And where to source new interior plastics?
I have a D ring steering wheel from an audi R8 laying around I had. Like to put that in there. Need to find an airbag.
The av gear is pretty dated. May gut all of that and do something new

I need to find out what the check engine light is all about and do the timing belt. Best place for sourcing all the parts ?
If I have to pull the motor I'll do o2, egt, turbos .

As for oil in the coolant, I'm guessing oil cooler has gone bad? Thoes plastic tubes i read aboit maybe? Could be a head gasket but not likely I'm thinking. Possibly the turbos doing it? Any guesses?

Where is the best place to source new rotors and pads. Which pads do most recommend.