Thread: ISO: Drivers side rear bumper lattice....WTF?

ISO: Drivers side rear bumper lattice....WTF?

So I come out of Chipotle this afternoon and someone has swiped the drivers side lower lattice from my rear bumper....I'm like "WTF"...It was there this morning...didnt back into anything...always admiring the rear end of the RS6, so I would notice...

Can someone be so desparate that they really need just this part?

Pretty sure I have this covered with my new project, but if anyone else has an extra let me know... such a weird item for somone to just take...

Stephen

Only fits one type of car and there aren't all that many of them. You could easily report it to the police who can quickly search the registry for local owners of a 2003 RS6 and they could go from there. I suppose it could be a poser who has purchased OEM parts to make his A6 look the part... Either way it's pretty fricking ridiculous.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

^^ agreed, that's ridiculous... I do have a broken rear bumper with that lattice piece still intact if you end up needing it.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.