Thread: Boston/New England area gathering, would anyone be interested?

Boston/New England area gathering, would anyone be interested?

I just realized that I've really never met another RS6 owner from the area, except for one guy in Wellesley who was selling his. I've noticed through this forum that there's quite a few of us here in Mass and in New England in general; would anyone like to put together a little gathering for owners to meet up, grab a bite to eat, and possibly go for a drive? I figure somewhere close to Boston would be easiest; I have a tough time getting weekend days off but if there's some consensus on what day we'd like to do it I could give advanced notice. Perhaps there's a VW/Audi meet already scheduled somewhere that we could all plan to go to?

Cheers,
    Corey
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I'm three hours away, would keep it in mind. Closer inland would be best, but I could always use an excuse to spend a few days in Boston.

Nene would be required to attend with his pristine beast or I'm staying home...

Is there a dyno tuner that you like there? I know EPL isn't too far away either. Just wanted a few hours to go over my tune and water meth settings again.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I'd be interested pending the completion of my car repair. ...

I think meeting at Iswing's house in Albany would be best. I understand he has plenty of room and has his own track.

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

I'm in. Willing to drive wherever we meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
    I'd be interested pending the completion of my car repair. ...

I think meeting at Iswing's house in Albany would be best. I understand he has plenty of room and has his own track.

Mike
    Ha! I would say yes, except my wife took over all the room, and the track is just for RC cars...now, if I could just convince her to park outside so I could have another garage space.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I'm in the Hartford area (conveniently between Albany & Boston), but have an S6 Avant. I run OEM RS6 summer wheels and have an 01E 6-speed conversion kit, with B7 RS4 clutch and JHM/034MS flywheel, on order. Also, my friend Scott has an RS6 and depending on day of week, maybe we can both make it. Weekends are best for me, and likely Sundays best for him. Cool.

Thanks,
    -Jeff
    current: '02 S6 Avant, light silver metallic/ebony, 6-speed
    previous: '99 A4 1.8Tqms, aluminum silver metallic/onyx