Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Track It! at Barber Motorsports 2-20 & 2-21-16

If I do any more HPDE those are definitely in the cards along with the track pads!
    2003 RS6 - Avus Silver Pearl - Ebony Interior - Warm Weather Package - Carbon Fiber - ACE TC - SE Exhaust

My less than .03 worth says Stick the Hotchkis bars on before the KW's. I love the KW's performance. However; the Hotchkis bars are a lot of bang for the buck and easy install.

Nice vids- Thanks for sharing!
    210K miles rolled

That does sound like a good plan- less expensive is good, especially if it helps with the body roll- i'm oK with the DRC under most conditions. Thanks for the suggestions for the track day- I ran the first couple of sessions in sport mode so I wouldn't have to think about shifting, but the rest of the time I shifted manually & felt like I had much greater control of the car(except for the couple of times I clicked back down into first going down thru the Museum turn 7-8) I didn't have any overheating problems water or oil & if the Hotchkiss will help with the roll that sounds Great
    2003 RS6 - Avus Silver Pearl - Ebony Interior - Warm Weather Package - Carbon Fiber - ACE TC - SE Exhaust

Too much fun! I hope we can enjoy a track weekend adventure in the future. The 996 comes back to life at the end of next month!!
    210K miles rolled

Agreed, I was very impressed with the Hotchkis bar upgrade, reduced body roll and rear comes around better.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com