Thread: FS: MuBlue RS6, 74K miles

FS: MuBlue RS6, 74K miles

The time has come. This car is a blast, but if you are on this forum, you probably already know that
    $22,000
    2003 RS6
    74K miles with complete service history, original sales contract, Audi binder, 2 keys and more
    Stock except for RSN-e
    timing / water pump / pulleys etc all done a few thousand miles ago
    tires are in great shape, have about 7K miles Mich. Pilot SS
    Just replaced front axels (boots were torn, replaced whole unit on both sides)

overall the car is great. 8.5 / 10

headliner is drooping over rear seat. Not bad, but it's not perfect
    a few nicks on the paint, typical with a 13 year old car that was used for commuting.
    some curb rash on wheels
    minor peeling of the "soft touch", but many of the buttons were replaced under extended warranty by previous owner not too long ago

Car has been in San Diego for it's entire life. Leased by original driver for 3 years (Company car) then purchased by the couple I bought it from. They owned it since 2006. I purchased it from them. Garaged most of it's life (from what I was told by them) and very clean. Interior is in fantastic shape with minimal wear on the drivers seat.

Car is in San Diego. PM me if you would like to talk.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know or specific pictures you might like to see.

Thanks for taking the time to look and thanks for spreading the word if you know anyone looking for an RS6!

Pics: I think I got these in here correctly, there should be a bunch!

StevenClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	17550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	17549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	17551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	17550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	17549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	17551

I'm sure I'm screwing something up, but I can't post any more photos, even in a new post?

Please PM me for photos and more details.

Full price offer comes with a few extras: Full oil change and filter (BND), two front axels that just need new boots, and probably something else I'm forgetting.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Gentleman; July 11th, 2016 at 05:19.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_4974_1024.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	17565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_4972_1024.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	17566Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_4985_1024.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	17567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_4975_1024.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	17568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_4994_1024.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	17569

Get in touch if anyone is interested. If I can add anything to this ad that would provide anyone with more valuable info, please let me know.

THanks

VIN needed, and even with a late number and original transmission, you are at least $4k overpriced, if not more. With updated suspension and new transmission, $20k is a stretch these days. If you need to sell it, drop the price. If you don't, mod it and enjoy!
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

papadoc - are you making an offer?

I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    VIN needed, and even with a late number and original transmission, you are at least $4k overpriced, if not more. With updated suspension and new transmission, $20k is a stretch these days. If you need to sell it, drop the price. If you don't, mod it and enjoy!

No room for another one, and not trying to be a troll. It would be great for everyone if you could get your price, but look at other similar offers. To help with your sale, is the DRC replaced? Post the VIN, later is better. I expect your transmission is original as is TC. In your favor is SoCal home for the car, and RSN-e is a nice upgrade from stock. Post this over on Audizine as well. Hope you get some offers!
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Papa doc,
    I knew you weren't trolling. Just trying to help out.

Yes, DRC was replaced under extended warranty by previous owner
    Yes TC was replaced under warranty by previous owner

Full documentation, every service record, original order form etc

If anyone. Is interested, PM me and we will talk. Open to offers and possibly trades.

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    No room for another one, and not trying to be a troll. It would be great for everyone if you could get your price, but look at other similar offers. To help with your sale, is the DRC replaced? Post the VIN, later is better. I expect your transmission is original as is TC. In your favor is SoCal home for the car, and RSN-e is a nice upgrade from stock. Post this over on Audizine as well. Hope you get some offers!

Bump.

Had a few tire kickers, but not sold yet.
    Price drop. Let's talk!

Just curious, are you letting people drive it? My biggest concern in selling this thing is that a potential stroker screws up the car! Minor hit can cost thousands!

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

I have let serious buyers drive the car. There is some interest, but no solid offers yet.

Price drop to $20,000. Car is in really great shape and presents well. Hoping to find an enthusiast that wants a great car.
    Might consider trades for a wagon / wagon-like SUV. 4 dogs... need to transport them around. I'd then sell the wife car and give her the wagon.

Thanks!

There's a lot of action on FB also:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiRS6BuySell/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/audirs6/

Bought mine in Torrence, CA. And work on one from the LA area, plus a 600hp S5. If you run out of options, bring it up here (Oregon) as the Audi following is undeniable. We have mountains and snow/rain, which makes Quattro a must have.

GLWS
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Getting back to selling. Make an offer and let's talk. Time to clear out the garage.

Bump. Huge Price drop. Want to get this moved on. Need to open space in the garage. $16,000. In addition to all the above, the rear rotors are being replaced this weekend. Current rotors measure below allowable standards.

Get in touch and let me know if I can answer anything for you.

Thanks,
    Steven

Scary that these cars are not moving at these prices.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Anyone Know why I can't edit my original post? I'm trying to drop the price, but can not seem to open the OP to edit it?

Is it still available? I pm'd you.

Sold.

Thank you!!!!