Thread: FS: 2003 RS6 with 6 Speed 01e Trans. AMD Built. 515Awhp 635awtq

Threaded View

FS: 2003 RS6 with 6 Speed 01e Trans. AMD Built. 515Awhp 635awtq

Owned since 9/2012.

Asking $25,000 127K miles.

Engine/Tranny:

Rebuilt O1E Trans with TDI 6th gear (3000 rpm at 100mph) and 4:1 Center differential
    AMD stage 4 Clutchmasters clutch
    Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
    Custom RS6 K04 Turbos, Blouch Built, New CHRA's with Billet 2283 compressor, clipped turbine wheels, K03/04 wastegates.
    Custom AMD downpipes, catless.
    Stock SE exhaust (sounds awesome under WOT and wife approved!)

Custom AMD Side Mount intercoolers
    5 bar FPR, Stock Injectors

Aquamist Methanol Injection, dual jets
    Spare tire well mounted 3.5 gallon aluminum meth tank with surge tank to prevent starvation while cornering (developed at the track by AMD for my former track car)
    Replaced engine block, new gaskets and water pump/timing belt at ~118K Miles.

Exterior: Pearl Black, 8/10. Minor rock chips from use.

Interior: Onyx Black with white piping. Overall, 8.5/10, mostly because the soft touch rubber is wearing off of the door handles. New headlight switch. New center armrest. Dark alcantara headliner all 9+/10. Solar sunroof. Everything works great. Has rear power shade and rear door shades, tinted windows, heated seats. All leather including drivers seat in excellent condition.

New PSS9 Coilover suspension
    Hotchkis rear sway bar, S6 front sway bar

Stern solid engine and transmission mounts
    Bridgestone All Season (RE960AS)

Dyno’d at 515 AWHP and 625AWTQ at AMD’s MD500 Mustang Dyno commonly referred to as “the heartbreaker”.

Regarding the conversion, I purchased the car 9/2012 already converted, and have basically redone everything including new turbos, new engine block, new clutch, new suspension, straightened and refinished the OEM wheels, new front brake disks, new brake pads, new tires, new stern engine mounts, new Sound Enhancing exhaust, new custom downpipes, new custom intercoolers, installed the Aquamist methanol system, and new (not used) OEM RS6 ABS controller. I’ve also fixed up the interior with new headlight switch, new HVAC buttons and new center armrest. Prior owner did a good job with the transmission rebuild and installation of the TDI 6th gear.

Car is an absolute highway monster. 120 happens with the flick of your ankle from legal road speeds 150++ in a few extra seconds. You will not find a faster and better developed C5 RS6 for close to this price, maybe at any price. Bold claim, I know, but I’m fairly confident that this car is an absolute STEAL at this price, particularly knowing what it costs in both time, money and patience, to get it to this level.

Email or post here with questions or thoughts.

Will post new photos soon, the ones attached are older but the car is in the same condition.

Thanks,

Jason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6362.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	17024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6382.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	17025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6363.jpg 
Views:	698 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	17026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6378.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	17027   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6383.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	17028  
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps