Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2003 RS6 with 6 Speed 01e Trans. AMD Built. 515Awhp 635awtq

FS: 2003 RS6 with 6 Speed 01e Trans. AMD Built. 515Awhp 635awtq

Owned since 9/2012.

Asking $25,000 127K miles.

Engine/Tranny:

Rebuilt O1E Trans with TDI 6th gear (3000 rpm at 100mph) and 4:1 Center differential
    AMD stage 4 Clutchmasters clutch
    Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
    Custom RS6 K04 Turbos, Blouch Built, New CHRA's with Billet 2283 compressor, clipped turbine wheels, K03/04 wastegates.
    Custom AMD downpipes, catless.
    Stock SE exhaust (sounds awesome under WOT and wife approved!)

Custom AMD Side Mount intercoolers
    5 bar FPR, Stock Injectors

Aquamist Methanol Injection, dual jets
    Spare tire well mounted 3.5 gallon aluminum meth tank with surge tank to prevent starvation while cornering (developed at the track by AMD for my former track car)
    Replaced engine block, new gaskets and water pump/timing belt at ~118K Miles.

Exterior: Pearl Black, 8/10. Minor rock chips from use.

Interior: Onyx Black with white piping. Overall, 8.5/10, mostly because the soft touch rubber is wearing off of the door handles. New headlight switch. New center armrest. Dark alcantara headliner all 9+/10. Solar sunroof. Everything works great. Has rear power shade and rear door shades, tinted windows, heated seats. All leather including drivers seat in excellent condition.

New PSS9 Coilover suspension
    Hotchkis rear sway bar, S6 front sway bar

Stern solid engine and transmission mounts
    Bridgestone All Season (RE960AS)

Dyno’d at 515 AWHP and 625AWTQ at AMD’s MD500 Mustang Dyno commonly referred to as “the heartbreaker”.

Regarding the conversion, I purchased the car 9/2012 already converted, and have basically redone everything including new turbos, new engine block, new clutch, new suspension, straightened and refinished the OEM wheels, new front brake disks, new brake pads, new tires, new stern engine mounts, new Sound Enhancing exhaust, new custom downpipes, new custom intercoolers, installed the Aquamist methanol system, and new (not used) OEM RS6 ABS controller. I’ve also fixed up the interior with new headlight switch, new HVAC buttons and new center armrest. Prior owner did a good job with the transmission rebuild and installation of the TDI 6th gear.

Car is an absolute highway monster. 120 happens with the flick of your ankle from legal road speeds 150++ in a few extra seconds. You will not find a faster and better developed C5 RS6 for close to this price, maybe at any price. Bold claim, I know, but I’m fairly confident that this car is an absolute STEAL at this price, particularly knowing what it costs in both time, money and patience, to get it to this level.

Email or post here with questions or thoughts.

Will post new photos soon, the ones attached are older but the car is in the same condition.

Thanks,

Jason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6362.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	17024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6382.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	17025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6363.jpg 
Views:	698 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	17026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6378.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	17027   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6383.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	17028  
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Absolutely Beautiful. I love this car.

Wow, talk about a sleeper!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

To ze top
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

No longer available. She a wicked beast and I've decided to not pursue selling her.

Quote Originally Posted by Avus-RS6 View Post
    No longer available. She a wicked beast and I've decided to not pursue selling her.
    Good boy

Hey do you still have it??? Txt me 2242499555 want to make a deal

Can you give me a little info on the 6spd conversion? I'd love to know more about it since it is on my to do list but not enough info out there.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Can you give me a little info on the 6spd conversion? I'd love to know more about it since it is on my to do list but not enough info out there.
    thanks.
    Plenty of info on the a6 model swaps. Same exact procedure other than the adapter to the bell housing. It's pretty difficult to find one but best is to purchase a broken a6 manual car. Take what you need for the swap, scrap the rest.

Probably best to have a professional do it. Details abound on this forum about the swap. Good luck!

Definitely not for the someone who does not have prior experience with this or a similar car. I had built a few a6's, and 2.7t's prior to this. I only say this because there are so many things that should be addressed with the engine out. I did ALL the maintenance I could think of and went beyond that even. The other issue is that everything is basically done in stages. If you have never done one, then you MUST take your time to ensure no steps are missed. If you mess up one tiny item, then you'll be pulling the engine to install a bolt, oring, gasket, etc.

I took about 6 months to do mine. In between waiting for parts to arrive, I read everything I could find. On top of that, I had a friend helping me who knew everything about Audis. Also, while I waited in between parts orders, I'd clean everything. I purchased an ultrasonic cleaner, sand blast cabinet, and a powder coating setup. I wanted mine as perfect as I could get it.

All that being said, the end result is more rewarding that just about any other project I've done. This car is fantastic. I've never driven anything like it. It's easy to scare (just about) any passenger

Thanks for your heads up. I really would have a professional do the work or a garage that wants to charge me and they do the work and be responsible to order the parts. I do not have time to do it myself due to long days in my retail job and my 4 kids and wife occupy the little free time I have. If you know anyone or recommend any would be very helpful.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Thanks for your heads up. I really would have a professional do the work or a garage that wants to charge me and they do the work and be responsible to order the parts. I do not have time to do it myself due to long days in my retail job and my 4 kids and wife occupy the little free time I have. If you know anyone or recommend any would be very helpful.
    thanks.
    I think the list of installers is pretty small. I knew of a guy but he had a bad experience with his last customer - decided to never install another. I do know a guy who has a complete swap kit available. His name is Phil. His company is in AZ and called audis4parts. He's really easy to work with and knows his stuff.

Ive done around 15 manual conversions on allroads including a bhf v8 allroad and just finished my RS6 conversion. If my arm was twisted I may be willing to negotiate doing it.

I would be interested to twist your arm and go over the details together. If you could pm your phone # or email we could go more in detail.
    Thanks.

PM me your contact info and I'll try and contact you tonight with everything you need to know. plus probably a little more.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

It's a new year and I'm offering her for sale again. Asking $25,000. She has new Aquamist system in 2016, new control arms and some other niggly repairs that keep her in perfect working order.

Car is SOLD