As I posted in the RS6/S6/RS7/S7/S8 section of the forum, my RS6 was involved in an accident during our recent snow here in SW WA and has been declared a total loss by the insurance company. Total damage wasn't that extensive, but body parts are expensive enough that the costs added up too quickly. Anyway, here are some photos of the car after the accident.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160106_123642.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	16990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160106_123652.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	16991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160106_123710.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	16992Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160106_123720.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	16993Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160106_123723.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	16994

There was no damage done to the engine or frame, and the car still runs and drives, although the front end alignment is off a bit. The driver side front wheel took a hard hit and the control arms bent a bit.

Damaged parts are as follows: front bumper skin, front right fender, front right fender support, engine undertray, both intercooler shrouds (probably repairable, but cracked in a few places), driver side under-door molding (a fairly minor crack), driver side sway bar mount attachment point (part of the sub frame), front driver side control arms, front driver side wheel and tire (the photos show the spare on the passenger side, that's because I swapped the passenger side wheel to the driver side since the spare cleared the bent fender better than the full size tire), rear bumper skin (got a small hole as shown in the second pic), right rear taillight (cracked the lens), passenger side lower intercooler hose, passenger side lower intercooler bracket, and the lower mounting brackets on both headlights. Surprisingly the headlight housings, lenses, bulbs, and ballasts on both sides are still intact and functioning.

Background on the car: it's ebony black pearl, with the white interior and carbon fiber trim. It has 138000 miles on it. All suggested maintenance has been performed at the intervals set by Audi, and I have records for pretty much everything I've ever put into it. I've always used 505.01 oil and changed it exactly at the recommended intervals. For the last few changes I've used BND's oil, and ACES IV as well. I converted it to a 6-speed manual a year ago, at about 120000 miles. I have a detailed spreadsheet showing all of the parts I used for the conversion (more on this later). Other upgrades/changes from factory are: LED tail lights; Wagner intercoolers, shrouds, and grilles; Venair hoses; SAI deleted; aux radiators deleted; custom remote oil filter housing installed in place of the SAI pump; STE PPD gauge unit (integrates with instrument display to show boost pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, speed, intake temp, and other parameter); custom straight pipes from cats to tips; gutted precats; rebuilt turbos with Midwest Turbo Connection internals (same time as 6 speed conversion); wrapped turbos and downpipes; secondary O2 delete; Bufkin coolant pipe; JHM solid short throw shifter; AMD tuned ECU; and probably some others that I'm not remembering.

Specific to the 6-speed conversion, I used a fully rebuilt and upgraded European TDI 01E transmission (code DQT) with the taller 6th gear and stronger 1st and 2nd gears. I also used a high-bias 4:1 center differential in place of the standard 3:1 diff. The transmission was purchased from Scott at Advanced Automotion. At the same time, I purchased the heavy duty 01E front axles, that use the same GKN tripod inner joint as the stock RS6 axles, instead of the CV joint like the A6 uses. I used Steve Kendrish's adapter kit, including the adapter ring, starter, and flywheel. For a clutch I went with AMD's stage 3. I used a stock A6 driveline, stock A6 shift linkages, and JHM's solid short throw shifter. I also purchased a steel clutch slave cylinder, SS braided clutch line, and a new genuine Audi master cylinder. I used the pedal, switches, and pedal pivot pin from an A6. I then got it dyno tuned at AMD, using their 6-speed specific tune. This allowed me to stay with the stock RS6 ABS module and made everything work as if it were a 6-speed from day one. No codes and no driveability issues.

With that said, I'm looking to part out the whole car. Let me know what you need. I'd prefer local sales for the major items, since shipping can be a hassle, not to mention expensive. Hopefully someone nearby is looking to do a 6-speed conversion. As far as the engine goes, I'd like to sell it complete, with headers, turbos, intake, wiring, ECU, etc, but if someone wants a certain part let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I also still have some stock parts leftover from before I did the conversion. I have the original transmission, driveshaft, and front axles. I have the full SE exhaust from cats to tips. I have the original intercoolers and hoses. I have the stock tail lights and floor mats, along with Audi all-weather floor mats and some of the recent group buy "RS6" logo carpet floor mats. And probably some other parts that aren't coming to mind right now.