Thread: bose amp issues?

bose amp issues?

Are these cars prone to the sunroof drain issues that the allroads were? I'm going on my second amp as it's crackling in two speakers now, right rear and left front. 1st time is was speaker replacement (no sound) then amp replacement, per autosound dealer. I sourced the amp on ebay and it was pristine upon installation. Just wondering as I consider my options, which will not encompass the full mcintosh, focal, etc. Have pretty good pioneer avic professionally installed by PO, so would rather not redo everything.

Haven't heard much of these issues.

Just make sure your sunroof drains are clear, located on each inner front door.

Next look under the cowl, passenger side, large drain there. I didn't know about that one for a few years, one day we had the car opened up and it was clogged with needles/debris, and my main fuse was heavily corroded.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Seems to have resolved itself. Thanks though. We'll see.