Thread: Wheel fitment ADV.1 20"/10 from RS6?

Wheel fitment ADV.1 20"/10 from RS6?

Hello,

I am planning on selling my ADV.1 wheels, off an RS6 I recently bought. I would like to know if it would fit other cars. S6, S7, RS7, etc?

Here he is a link to the actual wheels, on my car.

http://adv1wheels.com/gallery/newborns/5573/

Thanks,

Bolt pattern (5x112) and center bore(57.1) is common to most Audis up until the late 2000's, when they started switching to larger center bore (66.5)

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Audi/...-%202011).html

(I'm assuming C6 RS6 and S6 use the same wheel specs)

Great, thanks.

Are they that gawdy gold color, or just the '59' style?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Are they that gawdy gold color, or just the '59' style?
    Not sure what that means but the disc is gloss Manbronze and the lip is Gunmetal.

Was just trying to understand if your link was that of showing the style of rim, the color of rim, or both. I would understand the desire to remove and sell the Manbronze color as it's very blingy and shiznit. Perhaps on an Escalade.., but on an executive luxury sport though? Pushing things a tad far IMO. lol Someone will want them. What color is the car? What are you looking to replace them with?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Was just trying to understand if your link was that of showing the style of rim, the color of rim, or both. I would understand the desire to remove and sell the Manbronze color as it's very blingy and shiznit. Perhaps on an Escalade.., but on an executive luxury sport though? Pushing things a tad far IMO. lol Someone will want them. What color is the car? What are you looking to replace them with?
    While I was not looking for an opinion, especially not a sarcastic one (no offense), I agree with you 100% lol rofl omg.

The link I posted was of the actual rims for sale and the car in the photos on ADV.1's website are of my car. The car belonged to a dear friend of mine who passed away last week. Anyway, I don't like the wheels but I'm sure someone out there might. And on the car and when not cleaned, they look very aggressive and not at all blingy. More sporty. I went back to stock.
    Last edited by C6; December 17th, 2015 at 22:11.

I think they would look good on my Misano red! Unfortunately they are a bit out of my budget since I just dropped 7K on 6-speed conversion stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
    I think they would look good on my Misano red! Unfortunately they are a bit out of my budget since I just dropped 7K on 6-speed conversion stuff...
    Now that is an interesting and less controversial project! ��

I kinda like 'em, and I don't usually go for bling. There's a guy in my area with 22" (or thereabouts) gold plated wheels on his SQ5, if you want to talk about gawdy!

2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Quote Originally Posted by C6 View Post
    Hello,

I am planning on selling my ADV.1 wheels, off an RS6 I recently bought. I would like to know if it would fit other cars. S6, S7, RS7, etc?

Here he is a link to the actual wheels, on my car.

http://adv1wheels.com/gallery/newborns/5573/

Thanks,
    Any idea what the offset is? Do they come with tires? What condition are they in? Where are they located currently? Lastly, what is your asking price? Feel free to PM me. Thanks
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +