Thread: FS: Mugello Blue RS6 needing trans work. $11,995

FS: Mugello Blue RS6 needing trans work. $11,995

I created a Google webpage with 150 pictures at: https://sites.google.com/site/atikov.../2003-audi-rs6 but the abbreviated version follows. It’s bone stock except for some light window tint. Body and interior are excellent. The engine is a rocket but the transmission starts to slip and then defaults to 5th gear after it warms up. I took it to the Carlisle Import Festival over 200 miles round trip this spring and had it up to 110 on the PA autobahn so you can still drive it anywhere. Recent Virgina state inspection. A few maintenance items performed since the last posting here. Excellent candidate for 6-speed conversion on a desirable color combination RS6. Priced at $11,995 and I can deliver. Not too much wiggle room from that amount but I have two other late model cars I could include in the sale at well below book values to make up for that.

Might drive this up to the Carlisle Import meet next weekend if anybody wants to see it. It's been stored all winter indoors. Might also consider part trades if you need to get rid of something to buy this.

Drove it up to Carlisle today. Only had it up to 100 because of the rain. No transmission problems on the way up, only begins after dropping to first gear after getting off the highway.