Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale 2003 Audi RS6 Daytona Gray/Ebony. Great Price!!!!

For Sale 2003 Audi RS6 Daytona Gray/Ebony. Great Price!!!!

It has sadly come time to sell my beloved Beast. It is (I think) tastefully modified to set it apart from a factory stock version. I have put many hours of blood, sweat and tears into her over the years as well as $$$. It has about 10,000 miles on freshly rebuilt turbos and nearly new rims and tires. While the turbos were off being rebuilt I had time to address many of the maintenance items such as valve cover gaskets, bufkin oil cooler and a whole list of other things including sealing the intercoolers. It has Koni Yellows which replaced the failure prone DRC system as well as the APR EMCS chip which allows for switching between settings (stock,93 octane, 100 octane, valet.) While already very powerful in stock form, the chip and other upgrades make it a rocket!! Fresh oil change, plugs, coil packs and transmission filter and fluid (with Tozo recommended Schaeffer's Gear Lube.) Stern Racing Mounts as well.....I'm simply jotting things down as I remember them......I'm sure there is more.

Also a new set (still in the plastic bag) of RS-6 Logo floor mats.

Currently with 113,687 miles on it and a late VIN # of 905436.....so no transmission issues.

I am only seeking to get back what I owe on it so the sell price is $12,700.
    I have a few pics below and can upload more if necessary, but it's an absolute steal at this price.

Thanks for looking and please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.

Update......I forgot to mention that the MIL (check engine light) is on because of needing EGT's. I was going to replace them, but decided to just sell it as is and take that into account in the asking price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1292.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	16727   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1289.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	16725   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1290.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	16726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	16728   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-2.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	16729  
    Last edited by Beardown1; September 9th, 2015 at 22:16. Reason: Update
    '03 RS6: Full APR EMCS/TCU, Nurburgring Bronze 19x8.5, Freshly Rebuilt Turbos, Gutted Precats, Stern Racing Mounts, SAI Delete, Aux Radiator Delete, Venair Hoses, Koni Yellows.....

Hate to say it, but sure seems like you're trying to dump it for a mechanical reason. But yes, EGTs could cost someone $3k if they have to go to a standard shop. When are the timing belt intervals done?

If it's really solid that's a nice ride.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I know it probably sounds too good to be true right? I need to sell it for personal reasons. I can assure you there are no mechanical issues (other than the EGT's.....and I've driven it without them for the last 12 months with no problems) and anyone is welcome to come and drive it if they are interested.
    '03 RS6: Full APR EMCS/TCU, Nurburgring Bronze 19x8.5, Freshly Rebuilt Turbos, Gutted Precats, Stern Racing Mounts, SAI Delete, Aux Radiator Delete, Venair Hoses, Koni Yellows.....

Somebody should snap this up. Tough to find a car that's been well cared for, good luck! You could try the solder trick for the EGTs, it's on my website.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Car looks clean GLWS!!! I got mine for a very very good deal due to it needing to have the timing belt service done and a few other minor fixes otherwise the car runs like a top has been solid as a rock & trans shifts correct every time late VIN FTW!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Everyone knows we have no proof of the late vin!

Lol

54xx is not late vin but its close

Update: So 3 years later and almost 1,000 miles added to the odometer I still have this beauty for sale.

Now asking $10,500.

C'mon........someone out there can enjoy this RS6 more than I can and also stop my 15 year old son from badgering me about giving it to him!!

Any interest in selling the floor mats w/ logos? I doubt it would be a make or break for anyone, and I would LOOOOOOVE to have them!

Thanks, GLWS,
    Brad

$7,500

Someone come get it!!!!!!!!

I might be interested

PM Sent
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

Wow is this what we are reduced to?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Price is way too low man ???
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Tried to PM but unsure if it went through :/

PM sent, not sure if it’s still available!

Sorry Gents. This is Going to be mine
    We are the process of Getting this Beast Shipped to Me
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

Quote Originally Posted by PCMacDr View Post
    Sorry Gents. This is Going to be mine
    We are the process of Getting this Beast Shipped to Me
    Congrats!

She has now been delivered to me and is resting in her new home

New thread will be started ( soon, hopefully )
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

She has been $old
    What a Sad Day
    She will be missed
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS