Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Beast in Oregon!

^^^Nice, glad it's going well! Sounds about right on all accounts there. I'm still amused at the occasional Audi fanatic waving and honking at the car with a thumbs up.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I was in Portland in July and was stopped in traffic going from i84 east to 205n. All of the sudden a pickup pulls up next to me in the shoulder all to stop and say "nice ride." It is a car no one notices until someone really notices.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    I was in Portland in July and was stopped in traffic going from i84 east to 205n. All of the sudden a pickup pulls up next to me in the shoulder all to stop and say "nice ride." It is a car no one notices until someone really notices.

One Friday someone asked me if my car was an RS6 and told me it was a unicorn
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's