Thread: 03 RS6 Special Sauce is For Sale

03 RS6 Special Sauce is For Sale

For SALE 03 RS6 Known on the Forum as Special Sauce. $20,000
    Love this car but I need to sell her. Car runs great and is super fast, handles great and sounds awesome. No check engine light or any alerts of any kind, everything works as it should even with custom tune. Black on Black with all options including the Alcantara headliner. Car is in excellent shape, exterior has minor door ding on drivers side, interior is perfect. New custom floor mats.

Standard features: 4.2L twin-turbo charged V8 Quattro all-wheel drive system, 5-Speed Tiptronicautomatic with paddle shifters, Clarion Head unit with Bose PremiumAudio, Dual-Zone Climate Control, heated front and rear seats, Alcantaraheadliner, power sunroof / windows / locks, XM Satellite Radio ready,compass, Homelink, keyless entry, Xenon headlights, heated power mirrors, ParkDistance Control, rear spoiler, 19" BBS wheels, traction control.
    Yes, thisis Stephen's (speedtrapped) old car that he owned until 2012. The build is well documented and the list isbelow. I purchased the car from Ben916last fall and have not put that many miles on her. When Benowned it he hand it dyno'd and found that the vehicle was in fact running lean(again, something documented on these forums). The car was finally taken to European Performance Labs (EPL) inStratford, CT and the engine was thoroughly evaluated to track down the issue,and any other issues. They did full leak down/compression, and changed anythingthat needed it (which was only, the plugs and diverter valve vacuum lines).They found that the fuel pump wasn't operating properly, and that the injectorswere partially clogged. A new fuel pump, and custom fuel injectors wereinstalled. Ultimately the vehicle made 487 hp and 607 tq on their dyno in 2012. That was with around 60,000 miles onher. >
    What I have done since I purchased: I havereplaced the front axles with RAXLES to the tune of $500 and have had the frontand rear rotors turned and re-cross drilled with new Hawk pads all around.

Specs on the car as I know them are as follows:>

Chassis- 103,xxx miles
    Engine/Tranny - 77,xxx miles
    Mileage on build - 29,xxx miles

mods:
    -DBR Stage 3 turbos (hybrid GT30s)/intake/downpipes/100 cell cats
    -milltek exhaust
    -Level 10 custom built tranny and torque converter
    -Wagner side mount intercoolers and carbon fiber shrouds
    -EPL custom fuel injectors
    -EPL custom dyno tune
    -KW.3 coilovers
    -Stern engine mounts
    -Apikol rear diff and engine mounts
    -Aquamist HFS3 methanol injection
    -Hotchkis Sway Bars
    -Raxles Front Axles
    -BBS RS-GT wheels without a scratch on them - the wheels/tires have about 24,000miles on them
    -Frozen front\rear rotors and pads – Newly resurfaced and cross drilled.
    -LED Tail lights

Acouple other additional items:
    -remote start
    -carbon fiber trim
    -custom steering wheel paddles
    -Clarion head unit with Navigation
    >
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1956.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	16587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_new1953.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	16588  

How is vibration with the apikol mounts?

Wait, Ben owned this car too?

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    I was wondering who would call that one....

This car gets passed around like _________ .
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

This poor car, lol. Wish I could buy it, might save me from all the money I'm inevitably going to spend modding my own RS...
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    No, I almost purchased it from Greg (DuckWingDuck) before it went to auction and then Stephen purchased it...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Not bad at all. Tightens the car