Thread: In need of a headunit.... the Alpine IVA NAV was taken too.....

In need of a headunit.... the Alpine IVA NAV was taken too.....

I wouldn't mind going to an RSN-E used for the time being. The car also needs the koni sport shox purchased and installed because the DRC shit itself. So this theft/wheel/stereo jacking came about at a truly shitty time financially. It certainly needs some tunes in it. I'm not even sure if the doors still have speakers, but I don't see why they would have gone through the trouble of re-installing the door cards if they removed them to pull the door speakers (all BOSE stuff was replaced).

I read both your posts. What a royal pain the A&&. Did your insurance company bone you or help out????
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Boned, stuff wasn't added to policy for additional coverage of the aftermarket goodies. So not really boned by the insurance company, but..... boned nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
    I read both your posts. What a royal pain the A&&. Did your insurance company bone you or help out????

well a new set of stock rims and tires will not be cheap for the insurance company either! I assume they have to replace that at least??
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

^^^...might be an easy sell that aftermarket wheels are cheaper than OEM wheels...start shopping!!!

Thats' what I was thinking, I'm sure Audi would charge more for the heavy (30#) OEM 9 spokes than what you can get a new set of BBS Forged for. If like me you had the BBS in 8.5" wide this will give you the chance to upgrade to 9" wide.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA