Views:	139 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	16574
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS61.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	16575
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

You fixed it and sold it?

Never saw another for sale thread. You obviously gave it away?

What kind of drop is that? OE springs w/ Koni shocks? KW coilovers?

Looks perfect.

Ride height on point. I get mine back next week; so psyched!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Hi guys,
    So here is my story!!! I finally go and get the transmission completely rebuilt along with a Edge torque converter, car was down for a few weeks while the job was getting done. I finally get the call to pick up my car. The car was revived!!! The power was the strongest I ever felt and the transmission was shifting perfectly. Problem solved!!! Couldn't be any happier. Of course, with my luck the very next day a car takes the stop sign and smacks right into my front bumper which didn't feel like much until I step out the car and realize I had radiator fluid everywhere!!! Had the car towed and taken directly to my auto body/mechanic shop and the insurance adjuster came out to see the car only to tell me that he was going to declare the car a total loss!!!! I guess you can put another one in the books as deceased. Insurance paid me out $22k for the car but i bought it back for $3k. I had someone local interested in purchasing the car as is knowing it was totaled and he gave me $8k. I guess I didn't make out too bad. I'm now driving a BMW X6 50i V8 Twin Turbo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RSoverAll View Post
    What kind of drop is that? OE springs w/ Koni shocks? KW coilovers?

Looks perfect.
    Thanks,
    I had KW coilers on it!!! I loved the riding height

Bummer about the collision, but instead of giving it away for $13-$14k, you got $27k for it!!! Love a happy ending (so to speak).

That is pure tragedy. At least you got a good chunk of change back for it.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Tragedy?!!! I call getting $27k for $13k car, hitting the lottery. He was trying to sell it for $13,900.

Quote Originally Posted by RM_RS6 View Post
    Hi guys,
    So here is my story!!! I finally go and get the transmission completely rebuilt along with a Edge torque converter, car was down for a few weeks while the job was getting done. I finally get the call to pick up my car. The car was revived!!! The power was the strongest I ever felt and the transmission was shifting perfectly. Problem solved!!! Couldn't be any happier. Of course, with my luck the very next day a car takes the stop sign and smacks right into my front bumper which didn't feel like much until I step out the car and realize I had radiator fluid everywhere!!! Had the car towed and taken directly to my auto body/mechanic shop and the insurance adjuster came out to see the car only to tell me that he was going to declare the car a total loss!!!! I guess you can put another one in the books as deceased. Insurance paid me out $22k for the car but i bought it back for $3k. I had someone local interested in purchasing the car as is knowing it was totaled and he gave me $8k. I guess I didn't make out too bad. I'm now driving a BMW X6 50i V8 Twin Turbo!!!!
    My "total" experience recently was near identical except my buy back was less and I sold for less (could've sold for more for sure).
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Wow

wow that worked out from a budget perspective

can you post last 6 vin

Quote Originally Posted by RM_RS6 View Post
    Hi guys,