Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrecked RS6 20 min. away, anyone need me to check on parts?

Wow, she's been picked over, thanks a bunch Marc. Hey, now that I think of it, if you're bored and want to go back, if the rear plastic plate surround and lights are perfect and can be separated from the trunk I would be up for that if around $50? I've got a slight crack/blemish in one part of the plastic. Cheers!

Bit off topic, but does anyone know how to locate the front plate holder, the original one that attaches really clean to the bumper? Never thought I would want it, but just saw some pics of a very clean one, they look nice!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I would LOVE any kind of filler plate for the front bumper like our B5 S4 has

Also, the link to the carbon you posted it's also cracked.... need a good stock one above the glove box. it's the only issue with my interior
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Would be nice to get a passenger side air inlet duct for less than 236$.
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

did anybody grab the vin number

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    I would LOVE any kind of filler plate for the front bumper like our B5 S4 has

Also, the link to the carbon you posted it's also cracked.... need a good stock one above the glove box. it's the only issue with my interior
    Just order one from O Carbon.

I have seen the plate holder with designed back to snug up to the Euro plate space.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

arm rest cover?
    Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip

Quote Originally Posted by repda503 View Post
    arm rest cover?
    I asked first But don't really need it, just an extra.

Search for some threads on here about cheap ways to replace, using existing leather and $20 part, something like that. Or fake leather ones seem ok. Use the "site:rs6.com" term added to your Google search.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    did anybody grab the vin number
    That was my first thought...

Hope it isn't 905355...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared