Hilarious... it's still for sale..I also drove that car. He was pining for $25K when I had bought mine summer 2012, about 2 months later. My car was meticulously cared for by a well off Japanese guy in LA. I literally bought the car in the same city it was originally sold.

In some ways Martin's car was ideal, color combo, straight, not a squeak. But it seemed a bit sluggish if I recall and down on torque. What stands out was the poor oil maintenance and heavily scrubbed tires. Wonder how the turbo's are holding up..

The pictures still don't show where his daughter nicely gouged up the paint (pass door I recall) in one hand-sized area. Young kids ,screw drivers, high zoot cars, unattended in a garage. Not in my house!

Also recall he was "selling" it because said Wife said to. He's done a great job of "honey I just can't seem to sell this things, darn it!".....

It may have the paperwork and history, but how the car was being used (hard, including track days at PIR) and the owners attitude on vehicle car sent me packing. There is more info on this forum, if it's possible to search back that far.

At $17K it might make someone quite happy. I'd have it looked over very closely, at least several hours shop time worth. Be interesting to put it up on the rack for a PPI...