Thread: My Aquamist Meth injection stopped working

My Aquamist Meth injection stopped working

Had some intermittent operation for a while then stopped working. Aquamist 3 injection system.
    Gage shows yellow light on the left of the bargraph which I think means low flow. No bars light up and the system is in fail safe mode since I have no power. Have a few questions.
    1) What triggers the system to power the pump?
    2) I says it uses a signal from the injectors to monitor load and uses that to control the flow rate.
    3) Where is the splice into the injector wire or ECU typically done?
    4) How does the RS6 control boost? Is it some kind of an electric coil or pneumatic waste gate?
    I have the owners manual / install manual and will be doing some diagnostics like if the 30 A relay on the pump works. The pump works when I jump in 12 V at the connector. Anybody have issues with this system and if so what were your diagnostic steps to figure it out.

Likely the "brain". Everything is controlled through the Aquamist controller and all control wiring (injectors, N75, etc) is USUALLY tapped at the ECU. Call EPL in Stratford CT. They are a phenominal Audi tuner and have a TON of experience with Aquamist. Ask for Tony. I also have a spare Aquamist kit I am not using and would sell.

Thanks
    i have spent a few hrs troubleshooting and the system seems fine. Vag has a code for N75 intermittent voltage, I'm hoping that is the root cause of no boost. Ordered a replacement hope that's it.

A bad N75 valve is almost 99.99% certainty the cause of your "no boost".

I will try the N75 but this morning I cleared all codes and no new codes and still no boost. EP labs did install the injection system but I have been calling them for a week and left emails with no response. Not great customer service. Going to have to just show up at their door.
    Bu the way, what's typical boost for these card and any advise on a boost gage. I need to know my boost pressure.

Sometimes it takes time for a code to resurface. Put the N75 in, doesn't take long. Very odd for Tony not to respond....Stock boost is around 8-9psi I believe. Flashed is typically 13-15psi. You can log boost with Vagcom.

Quote Originally Posted by tedshred View Post
    I will try the N75 but this morning I cleared all codes and no new codes and still no boost. EP labs did install the injection system but I have been calling them for a week and left emails with no response. Not great customer service. Going to have to just show up at their door.
    Bu the way, what's typical boost for these card and any advise on a boost gage. I need to know my boost pressure.
    You stated VAG said your N75 was bad. So you have VCDS then? Log your data to see your boost levels, along with EGT's and Timing while you're at it. Blocks 32, 112, and 115 I think. Let me know and I'll write up with more info if you need.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com