Thread: WTB BiTurbo Engine cover hold down bracket and passenger side intake duct

WTB BiTurbo Engine cover hold down bracket and passenger side intake duct

In my haste to cleanup the garage after working on car lick a dummy I threw out the little bracket that was screwed on top of intake to which the little pop up screws of the front "BI TURBO" engine cover attaches. Also my not so silver passenger intake duct has large section paint has peeled. Know it is a long shot but never hurts to ask.

Thanks in advance!
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

got both of intake ducts, pm me and I can send you pictures

The bracket, I believe you're looking for part number 077103947E

Brand new replacement is $24.44 from Jimellisaudiparts, $2.00 cheaper from genuineaudiparts, all depends on shipping I suppose.

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)