Thread: FS 03 Misano RS6 19500

FS 03 Misano RS6 19500

2003 Audi RS6 Misano Red, 61850 miles, unmodified from stock.
    Black leather interior with burl trim, navigation, warm weather package which includes the solar sunroof.

Just changed oil, and car is a sometimes driver but not daily.

Needs a set of tires, and has a pesky gremlin of a abs traction light error randomly that I have not tended to yet. 55000 was last dealer maintence and timing belt. Would like to sell to someone who would appreciate the car and am willing to listen to any offer of reason.

Got a rare opportunity to buy a collector car I have had my eye on and need to free some cash...

Thanks!

Update, going to go ahead and put new rubber on the car, it needs it and if it doesn't sell immediately Id feel better having the new treads for the wife in rain.

Price will be the same

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FJC711 View Post
    2003 Audi RS6 Misano Red, 61850 miles, unmodified from stock.
    Black leather interior with burl trim, navigation, warm weather package which includes the solar sunroof.

Just changed oil, and car is a sometimes driver but not daily.

Needs a set of tires, and has a pesky gremlin of a abs traction light error randomly that I have not tended to yet. 55000 was last dealer maintence and timing belt. Would like to sell to someone who would appreciate the car and am willing to listen to any offer of reason.

Got a rare opportunity to buy a collector car I have had my eye on and need to free some cash...

Thanks!
    Do you have any pics?

None on my phone at the moment, anything in particular you would like to see, I could take a few, cars dirty though as we drive it.

its unmodded, oh forgot, it does have the sound enhancing exhaust as well

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0882.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	16413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0883.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	16414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0884.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	16415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0886.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	16416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1165.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	16417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1166.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	16418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1168.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	16419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1169.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	16420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1170.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	16421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1171.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	16422

A few exterior shots...
    I tried to highlight any blemishes I could find. The worst is by far the scratch by the license plate, Ive been living with it, but its there, the other scratches could possibly be buffed by more of a professional than me, however after noticing them when I bought the car I have kind of began to see through them. Overall its a great low mile clean car. Coming from florida, the sunlight had worked a number on the clear plastic headlights. I tried a sylvania kit on those and they turned out really nicely I think, thats 1 year old refinish on them. Underside is rust free, and this car has never seen winter conditions. VIN is clear of accidents, as I have the paperwork from the dealer I bought it from down in Florida, but, look up for your comfort level.

Any other questions or pic request feel free to shoot me a PM. I will try and be diligent in checking. Its a driving car, so I apologize for the dirty condition. Really makes a difference when you wash and dress the tires on this color in particular I think

Chris

Brand new tires installed. Rides great

Rides great!

Whats your asking price?
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony /APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol-Intake/BBS-CH/01E TUNED 6-Speed/Southbend STG 4+/AMD ecu tune/Devils Own Meth/61k

I just listed it on autotrader as well,
    $19,250

But, Id be happy to listen to offers as long as they were respectible. Id rather the car go to someone who knows what it is and appreciates it

C

Have any pictures of it all cleaned up? I'm thinking about getting back into an RS6. Thanks!
    Last edited by eurotunedrs6; June 23rd, 2015 at 21:29.

Quote Originally Posted by eurotunedrs6 View Post
    Have any pictures of it all cleaned up? I'm thinking about getting back into an RS6. Thanks!
    Yes I do, Have a sale pending right now, I will get back to you if something falls apart. It looks great detailed of course.

Quote Originally Posted by FJC711 View Post
    Yes I do, Have a sale pending right now, I will get back to you if something falls apart. It looks great detailed of course.
    Assuming this sold?