Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am the original owner of Audi Performance Tuning. I started building FMIC kits for the S4 and sold many abroad to many happy customers. Now, I have completed the build for the C5 RS6 and am happy to offer it to anyone who is interested on a per order basis. I own an RS6 myself which is the one shown here. When I first purchased my RS6, it ran amazing but I quickly noticed that especially in the summers, my turbos were not as efficient as they should be, so I began to build and design the RS6 FMIC kit. It was a long and painful journey and the toughest build to date, but I was able to complete it and fit it the most efficient way possible. Immediately after installing it, I ran my car and instantly noticed a difference with no turbo lag. I was able to run my RS6 much harder and much longer than before. I live in the Southwest and summers can be brutal here, with temps up to 115 degrees, so going front mount intercooler was the best option for me as apposed to just upgrading my sidemount intercoolers. To date, I have done a Eurocharged ECU Tune, MTM TCU Tune, Milltek Catback Exhaust, Gutted Pre-cats, Bilstein Suspension and Control Arms, Forge Bypass Valves, K&N Filters, and a Front Mount Intercooler. Needless to say my car looks and feels amazing. I am a small business owner so building these kits is a hobby for me. I am happy to join the RS6 community and share in your passion for this car. My objective, like all of yours is to find ways to improve its performance and get the most out of it and enjoy it for all its worth. With your purchase, you will receive the complete bolt-on kit with complete installation instructions, and yes, you will have to modify your front bumper. I myself am very pleased with both the appearance and performance of my build and get lots of attention. If anyone else is interested, PM me and we can talk. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2003AudiRS6closeupQuattro.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	16357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2003AudiRS6frontalFMIC.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	16358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2003AudiRS6profileFMIC.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	16359