Thread: Feeler: Will list for sale soon

Feeler: Will list for sale soon

RS Family. I am moving on. Sad to see her go. Checking in here to see if any interest before listing publicly. 03 RS6, US-spec, stock, Daytona/Ebony, wood trim, SE exhaust, RNS-E (latest gen), I have rear door cards with shades and clips I can install if needed (Thanks, Dave!). Exterior 8.5 out of 10. One small front bumper lower lip crack. Some minor wheel rash. Interior 9 out of 10 for age. Overall, in great shape. 75,121 miles. TB is due. DRC is v2 and works very well. Had it re-charged a year ago. Pilot PSS2 with about 8K miles... lots left. Daily driven for my 12 mile commute.

Thinking $17K. Feedback welcome.

Thanks...
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Pull the RNS-E and swap in stock radio, your pricing is just about right, and you should be able to get ~$1k for the RNS with all the needed bits and pieces for someone else to install in their ride.

Just my opinion :|

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

I'd be interested in the RNSE as Erik has suggested if you will remove it
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Thanks guys. I have thought about removing the RNS-E and may just do that. Good thought.

Thanks guys. I have thought about removing the RNS-E and may just do that. Good thought.

Sorry but...What was the real advantage of the RNS-E? isn't is antiquated compared to current models? Mine is old stock radio but I still enjoy my old school cd's.

alrightroad, pics. of the car would be great! Being an RS6 owner- we are always looking especially when mine has been in the shop for so long- 3 weeks in Dec. 2014 for engine pull misc. leak corrections and TB...and now coming to 3 weeks in April/ May for the tranny swap!

I am almost at the end of my rope!

Raise the price

What is the vin? History of trans?

Quote Originally Posted by orcars6 View Post
    Sorry but...What was the real advantage of the RNS-E? isn't is antiquated compared to current models? Mine is old stock radio but I still enjoy my old school cd's.

alrightroad, pics. of the car would be great! Being an RS6 owner- we are always looking especially when mine has been in the shop for so long- 3 weeks in Dec. 2014 for engine pull misc. leak corrections and TB...and now coming to 3 weeks in April/ May for the tranny swap!

I am almost at the end of my rope!
    Nav screen in dash, 2xSD cards full of music, etc... Those were the 2 big reasons I changed to RNS-E. I don't enjoy swapping CD's, and my eclectic taste in music means lots of changes in the course of an hour plus commute, or longer road trips.

Oh, the music quality is much better as well, preamp outputs are much cleaner from the RNS-E. Yes, it's antiquated compared to stock options today but light years ahead of the stock radio.

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)