Thread: Bremmer Kraft 10 spoke euro 19x10 ET35 NIB $799, Tires & Wheels & All things Sweet

Bremmer Kraft 10 spoke euro 19x10 ET35 NIB $799, Tires & Wheels & All things Sweet

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Perf...reWheelReview/

Wheels are Lower down on the time-line. Mocked up on my RS6.

For someone who wants to push the limits of fitment. Rear wheel fits fine with 275mm, 285 is possible. I tested the front and it needs a 10mm spacer to clear the brakes. Creates a bit of "poke" as the younger guys call it. Looks very aggressive

Wheels are load rated at 1680lbs. Pretty high. Not the lightest (still less than OEM 18's) but should be quite durable. Certainly cheap and looks very nice (meaning, doesn't look cheap AT ALL in person).

Just putting this out there

Other items on the menu, including affordable true forged wheels with custom offsets, should be a Vredestein dealer right quick (great prices too).....just ask
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

I don't use facebook, can you post the pics here, or email me?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Does the link not work? Shouldn't need an account, far as I know.

Can't upload pics as they are too big. What's your email? (or email me at garyforman @ centurytel.net)
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremmer Kraft on RS6.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	16270

See if this works, got the file under 900kb.

I recieved word from Vredestein they approved me for a small truck load of tires.

http://www.vredestein.com/home

I will offer special pricing to our group to get things going. Tires would be included with the first stocking order to arrive in the next couple weeks. Obviously better prices on a Pre-Order basis, than later.

The Sessantra and Vorti should be a serious Mich. PSS contender, w/o the ensuing wallet damage. I am personally getting a set, likely 2 sets for both Audi's.

Would fit nicely on these wheels (19"):
    275 30 ZR 19 (96 Y) XL Ultrac Sessanta
    275 30 ZR 19 (96 Y) XL Ultrac Vorti
    There's lots to choose from, pretty impressive tire lineup, even the all-seasons and SUV tires look great. Most tires are Silica enhanced.

Will hold the door open long as I can: there's number of friends, family and others that will likely jump on board. Can't have the first truck load all be pro-deals

TGIF
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Offering the wheels at $699 with purchase of tires.

$5 p/tire installation and balancing. An Extra nice deal for anyone in the area.