Thread: Jon Olsson's Audi RS6 DTM Revealed

Jon Olsson's Audi RS6 DTM Revealed

This is insane in a good way.

From the article:
    Without a doubt this is the most awesome Audi RS6 C7 ever! The carbon-fibre widebody with all the small details look absolutely incredible! A lot has changed, for example ADV.1 wheels have been fitted and as always Jon has added a roof-box to his 1 of 1 creation, but not just any roofbox: This one is made out of carbon-fibre…
    The engine has also been improved (especially the turbo chargers) so it now makes over 900hp!

8 pictures and full article

Just too much rice...drift/race car looks, massive diffuser in back, Jon Olsson...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I wanna like it but it's just too much goin on lol

I mean maybe as a show piece in the garage it could be a decent spectacle.... if I was Jay Leno

Now I'm not saying that I hope he wrecks it... but I do hope that godawful body kit gets mangled beyond repair, and he decides to not ever rice out another RennSport. This one def. goes in the "lose" category

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Would I spend my money building it? No.
    Is it over the top? Absolutely.
    Do I like it? Yes...for him.
    If this was purpose built to run in the Gumball rally, it will probably be one of the more understated entries.

Here's a write up on Top Gear...

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/t...rs6-2015-04-01
    Last edited by ScottW; April 1st, 2015 at 19:37. Reason: added Top Gear article

Something that only a mother could love...
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Not QUITE a sleeper look anymore. LOL

I would drive it if given to me. If it was given to me, I would remove the winglets and make it one color and rock it.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

I like it... Gooooo Jon!!
    RS6-03: Milltek, ModTurbos, WagnerIC, Mtm 380, PSS9, Rs6 9,5x21", OZ 10x19", Hotchkis...
    RS2-94: Stroker 2,5L, Precision, CatCam, JE, Tial, Nira, H&R, MTM 8,5x18"...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Something that only a mother could love...
    Ha! I have to say there is plenty not to like but there are a few things I do like as well.
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +

Jon Olsson 950hp Audi RS6 DTM snow plowing

From the article:
    Jon Olsson, famous skier and Gumballer unveiled his mental 950 hp Audi RS6 last week. To celebrate the rebirth of his new car, Jon decided to take this RS6 for a spin on the snowy mountains and in the process realized this is the most epic snow-plowing machine ever.

4 pictures and video in the gallery

That's pretty weak, same old cliche for the video style...driving straight through a snowy road, WOW!!!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

It's purely a matter of individual taste, but I think it's ghastly. Somewhere inside all of that is a beautiful car screaming "HELP ME."
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast