Thread: The ultimate "gumball-race" car???

Question The ultimate "gumball-race" car???

What car would you take to participate in the gumball race?

I would take this RS4 i found on RS4.org ; looks great, enough comfort and space and last but not least, it's bloody fast (+700 hp )

b.t.w. this is the adress : http://193.114.47.4/aspforums/topic.asp?topic_id=2582

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test.jpg 
Views:	583 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	268  

I composed a similar thread at BMWM5.com sometime ago after I witnessed the Gumball send-off in NYC. If I have to choose again today, I will pick the MTM RS6 Avant and bring some girls along for the ride :blush:

There will maybe be a Bugatti in the next Gumball...but a gumball RS6 would be nice too!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

owkay, so this topic is not original, sorry for that

it looks like the RS4 is quite popular among "gumball-racers"
    (which is off course absolutely normal). As far as i can see there's only one M3, but 3 RS4's and a few S4's.

Name:	audi rs4 165.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	278  

Originally posted by Reno
    owkay, so this topic is not original, sorry for that
    no need for an apology! I am equally as curious about what cars members of this forum will choose be it all Audi models

This movie: http://www.teckademics.com/mischief3000.html is from the Gumball and features both that red one and the blue quite a lot. It seemed as if every time the guys with the camera passed someone who had been stopped by the poilce, one of those two was always there. Especially the blue one. "Damn, the Audi again?"

They asked the guy who drove the blue one how many times he had been fined, and he say something like ten times in a couple of days. :bigeyes:

The red one lost a wheel too. At pretty high speed. I guess they kept pushing real hard all the time.

There was an F50 there too, he got caught doing something like 190mph. Straight to jail.

some of these gumball-stories are really great!! there's also a black RS4 participating, does anyone know anything about these cars? (possible tuning,.... looks like the bleu one has GT3 brakes! anyway the're huge!!!)

Name:	audi rs4 156.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	282  

It has to be very irritating to have a Porsche or Ferrari and still have trouble outrunning a normal estate.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

it depends on what you call "normal" of course, but indeed that feeling must be great, especially when your competitor doesn't know A RS4 and thinks it will be easy