Thread: Edge racing torque converters question!!

Edge racing torque converters question!!

I have heard of some guys getting their torque converter from Andre at Edge Racing Torque Converters in California.
    Can you guys give me some feedback on his product??
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

Answered in the other thread, just wanted to put this here so it's replied to...

Andre from EDGE was good to work with and I've heard 5-10 reports of his work being solid, along with a few years of my TC doing business just fine. Glad to hear you took the plunge! Who is doing your trans rebuild? Make sure to give it a proper break in time, lots of shifting for at least 500 miles without WOT shifts.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Answered in the other thread, just wanted to put this here so it's replied to...

Andre from EDGE was good to work with and I've heard 5-10 reports of his work being solid, along with a few years of my TC doing business just fine. Glad to hear you took the plunge! Who is doing your trans rebuild? Make sure to give it a proper break in time, lots of shifting for at least 500 miles without WOT shifts.
    Thank you!!! I'm excited and can't wait to get it up and running soon. I've been renting a car while the RS6 is out of commission so the job is getting very pricey!!
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

Quote Originally Posted by RM_RS6 View Post
    Thank you!!! I'm excited and can't wait to get it up and running soon. I've been renting a car while the RS6 is out of commission so the job is getting very pricey!!
    Yep, I had to do that also, rented a Corrola for around $500 a month from Hertz, not too bad really....the price that is. $500 added onto the other $7k wasn't much
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I have one too. Awesome difference worth every penny.