Thread: Some are starting to take notice

Some are starting to take notice

Not California

Limited to 155MPH?!?! I allegedly think not...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

That is awesome.

Someone needs to make a "Thug Life" vine out of this, haha

You just got passed by a wagon, son!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

That video is almost 3 years old: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3FrsgNYw0w

Well, somewhere on a closed private road, I out ran a crotch rocket up to about 110mph. No idea what size bike, just lined up at a light and we both floored it...
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

I regularly drive at high speeds. My governor is coded out, but when it wasn't I got it up to 163. I have pics of the car going 187 and the fastest I've ever gotten up to is a smidgen below 200. These cars will go 200...I had to let off.
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyyork View Post
    I regularly drive at high speeds. My governor is coded out, but when it wasn't I got it up to 163. I have pics of the car going 187 and the fastest I've ever gotten up to is a smidgen below 200. These cars will go 200...I had to let off.
    Now that sounds like fun! Good to know. The open roads here in Texas (as you know I think) keep telling me to go 150+, but the idea of the police or a random armadillo makes me reconsider
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

160+ on the Camp Pendleton Autobahn with Audi5000CSQT on the way to go drive V10 R8's on Audi's dime...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Great vid. Wagon was clearly doing over 190.

Had a couple similar experiences in my Callaway Scirocco. Made a newer, at the time, sport bike really work hard to get away from a stop light in the middle of no where. Another on hwy 1 coming back from Stintson beach in the SF bay area. Sport bike dropped in the tight twisties. And was he ever trying hard... ahh the days of being borderline stupid silly.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com