Thread: FS: 2003 Audi RS6 / New Jersey Great Price!!!

FS: 2003 Audi RS6 / New Jersey Great Price!!!

Need to sell the Beast!!! Baby on the way and took the plunge of buying a new car (SUV)... My RS6 is in the driveway and needs to go to make room. I still drive it mostly on the weekends. As much as i dont want to sell it, the wife is putting pressure. It's priced to sell at $13,900!!! Serious buyers only!!! It has 103k on the mileage and is in great condition!!! The trans started slipping slightly just about a month ago but still drives well. I will post pictures up soon. Color is Daytona Grey with Ebony interior. I'm located in Northern New Jersey.
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

This is a tough one because most shops are now 8k for the trans. Dealer is over 12k

What is the condition and status of maint items for the rest of the car?

Pics

^^^Yep, the price is getting closer, and the good thing about putting your own new trans in is 0 miles on it, warranty, and the company you choose to build it. But so much depends on the overall condition of the car, mods also. High quality photos would greatly help. Best of luck!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I get it. "My RS6 is worth more than 13k"

But its not really 13k because it needs at least 10k worth of work done. The 8 for the trans and 2k for misc while its out.

So is the car worth 23-24k at it sits with 100k miles? A 13k offer is really saying 24k.

We all play roulette and sometimes the ball lands on transmission. So sell me at 24k....so far you have not done that. Just a must sell ad every few weeks. Pics, condition, maint.

Hell I had the ball land on engine and was able to recover nicely. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    We all play roulette and sometimes the ball lands on transmission.
    2 for 2...I'm off to Vegas!!!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Sorry for delayed response dhall1. The car is in really good cosmetic shape. Mechanically the car needs a new trans soon, front rotors need to be replaced soon, alternator is less than 2 years old, power steering is making a whining noise only during cold start up. I will be topping off the fluid to see if its just low. Other than that, always maintained with quantum blue oils at recommended intervals. Timing belt was done prior to my purchase by original owner at approx. 70,000 miles. I am arriving home from my office soon and will post pictures.

2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

No worries....just trying to help. You keep posting threads with no new info and crickets are all over.

No buyers at 17, 16, 15 and now its 14.

Im trying to give you the reason for the situation. So who really buys this? Someone that can fix it without paying the labor.

I have all the parts needed to fix the car sitting in my garage..and the tools to it myself...yet I'm not a buyer at 14.

So let us work backwards. Is this a 21k car when its fixed and maint is up to date? i think so. Subtract 11k from 21 and you have 10. Then factor someone that can fix it themselves. ?..maybe go 12. Final answer 10-12

I have a car selling here for $13,500.00CDN which at 20 points less for US currency exchage is $10,800.00. That car has various cosmetic flaws, tires, rotors and pads that all will need replacement in a year, BUT, it does have all other maintenance items addressed including the big ticket items such as DRC, Tranny, TC, turbos, cam tensioners, timing belt, sensors, etc. It's a winter car - not a show car at this price.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    I have a car selling here for $13,500.00CDN which at 20 points less for US currency exchage is $10,800.00. That car has various cosmetic flaws, tires, rotors and pads that all will need replacement in a year, BUT, it does have all other maintenance items addressed including the big ticket items such as DRC, Tranny, TC, turbos, cam tensioners, timing belt, sensors, etc. It's a winter car - not a show car at this price.
    If I move to NY later this year I'll call...was looking into a beater S4.

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    beater S4.
    Synonym?