Thread: RS6 Great Price!!! Need to sell....

RS6 Great Price!!! Need to sell....

Need to sell the Beast!!! Baby on the way and took the plunge of buying a new car (SUV)... My RS6 is in the driveway and needs to go to make room. I still drive it mostly on the weekends. As much as i dont want to sell it, the wife is putting pressure. It's priced to sell at $13,900!!! Serious buyers only!!! It has 103k on the mileage and is in great condition!!! The trans started slipping slightly just about a month ago but still drives well. I will post pictures up soon. Color is Daytona Grey with Ebony interior. I'm located in Northern New Jersey.
    2003 RS6 Daytona gray, ebony interior, KW coilover suspension, Cupra Lip.

I get it. "My RS6 is worth more than 13k"But its not really 13k because it needs at least 10k worth of work done. The 8 for the trans and 2k for misc while its out.So is the car worth 23-24k at it sits with 100k miles? A 13k offer is really saying 24k.We all play roulette and sometimes the ball lands on transmission. So sell me at 24k....so far you have not done that. Just a must sell ad every few weeks. Pics, condition, maint.Hell I had the ball land on engine and was able to recover nicely. :-)

Sorry for delayed response dhall1. The car is in really good cosmetic shape. Mechanically the car needs a new trans soon, front rotors need to be replaced soon, alternator is less than 2 years old, power steering is making a whining noise only during cold start up. I will be topping off the fluid to see if its just low. Other than that, always maintained with quantum blue oils at recommended intervals. Timing belt was done prior to my purchase by original owner at approx. 70,000 miles. I am arriving home from my office soon and will post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    I get it. "My RS6 is worth more than 13k"But its not really 13k because it needs at least 10k worth of work done. The 8 for the trans and 2k for misc while its out.So is the car worth 23-24k at it sits with 100k miles? A 13k offer is really saying 24k.We all play roulette and sometimes the ball lands on transmission. So sell me at 24k....so far you have not done that. Just a must sell ad every few weeks. Pics, condition, maint.Hell I had the ball land on engine and was able to recover nicely. :-)

Sorry for delayed response dhall1. The car is in really good cosmetic shape. Mechanically the car needs a new trans soon, front rotors need to be replaced soon, alternator is less than 2 years old, power steering is making a whining noise only during cold start up. I will be topping off the fluid to see if its just low. Other than that, always maintained with quantum blue oils at recommended intervals. Timing belt was done prior to my purchase by original owner at approx. 70,000 miles. I am arriving home from my office soon and will post pictures.

You need to take some really detailed photos; a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm just trying to help you, man. Hope you can find a new owner soon.

This just ain't gonna cut it:
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I dont know...it might.

I pay guys out back to grind dirt in my paint with towels every week. Lol

Kinda funny really...would you all believe i have owned the same chamois for over 30 years? And, i have a backup that is the same age. I have never let anyone touch my paint let alone wash my cars. Leave me alone for 1hr and my standard wash will be complete.

My underwear is sorted by century as well. Doh
    Last edited by DHall1; February 25th, 2015 at 05:27.

I used an automatic car wash today... it saddened me, but the salt chunks were more troubling than the car wash and it's been too cold to hand wash this month. Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes

Sent your info to a potentially interested party