Thread: RS6 feeler

RS6 feeler

putting a feeler out there. got wind of something and i have to free you some cash if its posible.

03 rs6 black/black/wood trim
    106,xxx miles
    bilstein pss10 coilovers
    hotchkis sways
    rns-e navigation upgrade
    level 10 trans (built in 06) never had a problem.
    dahlback tcu tune
    044 fuel pump upgrade
    dahlback downpipes and dahlback catback
    wagner intercoolers (fog light delete, comes with fog lights though)
    dahlback intakes
    mtm hose kit
    amber delete headlights
    euro taillights
    vast upgraded turbos (58mm)
    car was always warmed up before driving
    mtm big turbo tune

This has been a great car, and always dynoed favorably to others with the same mods(highest i remember was 464 awhp, 550 awtq on stock turbos). Was featured in Luxury Modified Exotics magazine. been a great driver, and thats how i geared her. the milage is from long trips back to michigan once a year, i only work 10 minutes from home through some nice backroads. I'm not set to sell it yet, but trying to see the interest.

now the car is down right now, was driving it not long ago and the ac wouldn't get out of econ mod. well the problem is the ac condenser. and needs a alternator(which i have) only cosmetic is the bumper and grill is cracked. looking at repairs in the next month.

$24.5 or better offer.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/19...ots?highlight=
    http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/87...cle?highlight=
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

Yea, that's how it's done...with those repairs $24.5k should not be a problem. Brand of wheels, tires, 19's?

Timing belt is due correct?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Wow, You're going to regret selling this!
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

on my third tb of its life. last change was at 96k (+ or - 2k)
    Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    Wow, You're going to regret selling this!
    ya this is the first time ive even considered it. but its just a feeler. had the car for 11 years.
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

If you are not in a hurry, stay firm with your price. Major potential issues- trans, DRC, and impending timing belt service- are taken care of, and with RNS-E upgrade, even better. That said, upgrades often do not "upgrade" the sale price, but the 5 spoke wheels are sweet. Miss them but they are now well cared for in AZ...
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.