Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time capsules still exist

I guess the real buyers didnt get the memo. Nor did the seller take my offer....I thought it was a fair one. haha

Good data point and happy to know nice ones will still bring the money.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301509407905...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do ya think we could get this for 20k otd? Comeon I have cash

It's not sold until the buyer has the car and the seller has the funds. . .
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post

You tired of those 5-spoke Euros from docs car yet? Want...
    Ahhhhh good, I was hoping my former wheels still existed after I read several weeks ago on my last visit to the forums the RS6 I knew they were on did not exist anymore. Makes me happy to know they live on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80-picture_php_pictureid_213519_e2dcaa45b142dcb768182e763a4ebeb50a3b2ba2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	16011
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Papadocs car is on life support down here and the wheels made it to live on as well.

Niiiiice!!!!
    210K miles rolled

Looks great, Dave! Is the APR ECU in this one?
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

So I have to ask, are the 5 spoke euro style wheels uncommon for Audi owners in the US as lots of you are panting..? There are lots of Audi's with those wheels on them here in Canada. I just got rid of a set of 19x8.5 chromed units locally to a gaffer with an A6, and have a set of 18x8.5 here with winter Blizzak's on them.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Yes, tough to find good ones. 19x9 is the Euro OEM. I've seen a few reps over the years, but usually 18's.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yeah, that extra 1/2 inch makes all the difference.

That and the correct backspace.

APR ecu and exhaust is on the Daytona.

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    Looks great, Dave! Is the APR ECU in this one?

Damn, has to be two of the sweetest examples of the breed! I'm hoping that this is the only way I'll be a donor from an accident ;-).
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

I paid $10k for mine with (In miles) 70k on the clock... Should i be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Yeah, that extra 1/2 inch makes all the difference.

That and the correct backspace.
    That's what she said...both things, yep...

I was more referring to Biggz not having OEM 19's. I've just searched a bit, but even the reps for these tend to have something like a horrid chrome coating. Sure they can be re-sprayed. Although a bit simple, something about that classic bold 5-spoke goes with the bold body styling. If you get a chance what brand are those? I know you can buy them in Europe for under $1k as it was standard issue, but shipping. And what brand are those 12 spoke thingy's?, looking good my man!!!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Knowa View Post
    I paid $10k for mine with (In miles) 70k on the clock... Should i be worried?
    Very...only time you see pricing below $15k is blown transmission, other major issues. Again, might be a different story in Qatar, maybe someone just wanted to offload it...so you have ross-tech VCDS and no codes?

There is nothing like the proper fitment of OEM 19 5spokes

19 x 9 et30

VMR V702s on the Daytona.

19 x 9.5 et33

Never any spacers

That's what she said...both things, yep...

I was more referring to Biggz not having OEM 19's. I've just searched a bit, but even the reps for these tend to have something like a horrid chrome coating. Sure they can be re-sprayed. Although a bit simple, something about that classic bold 5-spoke goes with the bold body styling. If you get a chance what brand are those? I know you can buy them in Europe for under $1k as it was standard issue, but shipping. And what brand are those 12 spoke thingy's?, looking good my man!!!

^^^Word, perfection is in the details...very nice.

Very...only time you see pricing below $15k is blown transmission, other major issues. Again, might be a different story in Qatar, maybe someone just wanted to offload it...so you have ross-tech VCDS and no codes?
    The car has had the Trans done, I had the car at Audi and they connected it up and they say its all well and healthy. The 2 Turbo's are brand new as well. which is nice. but sadly most of the car is still 10 years old... like water hoses.

10k$ even for Middle East is on the lower side, i know these cars aren't well appreciated here, as well as any other old car, i sold mine with 150k miles for close to 9k$ in Abu Dhabi last month. But yours seems to be in a good condition too by what you're saying, so no worries, where did you buy it from?

"I had the car at Audi and they connected it up and they say its all well and healthy" - don't know how the dealer in Qatar is, i can only guess it can't really be better than the ones here where they see a lot more Audi's than there, but can't help myself from laughing, c'mon, the dealers here are a joke, technical training is barely acceptable by my standards, i think i am better than 90% of the guys working there and i am no mechanics expert, just using my logic, so don't trust what they say, check it yourself!

I had my first C5 RS6 with the dealer, they scanned it, saw the TC error and when i asked them about it they said is nothing to worry about, the car is perfect, plus they missed an oil leak from the output shaft seal. So, imagine how good they are.

Current C6 RS6, been there less than a month ago, they had it on lift, front bumper off to replace a headlight washer and nobody has reported an oil leak from the engine, which was as obvious as possible, oil was all over the under tray, asked them how come they didn't say anything, got the typical local laborer answer here "well Sir, will look into it and to the needful" f...k off i wanted to say for being such retards, "unfortunately" the car is still under warranty, otherwise i would've taken it to my trustworthy mechanic!

So, be careful with these retards, got some other horror stories but won't go into it as it is not the place nor time for that.
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast