Thread: R1 Concepts cheap rotors...

R1 Concepts cheap rotors...

Just looking around, ran across these, cheap at $590 shipped with pads. Slotted or drilled. Searched for a few random reviews, none RS6, but were ok. If someone really needed to be on the cheap side, thoughts?

Edit; all I can figure is their pricing is screwed up as both Amazon and R1 site have rears priced higher than fronts; basically flipped pricing.

http://www.amazon.com/R1-Concepts-KP...3%3Aaudi%3Ars6
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Being a 1 pc rotor (without the OEM Aluminum Hat) they would most likely be a little heavier and as long as you don't track the car probably Ok (Without the 2pc with the stainless pins that keep the heat transfer to the Hubs at a minimum).
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I can bet the farm those will never even bolt up to an RS6

Oem rotors or Zimmerman

If not then buy a Kia Rio. Consumer reports says you have the highest chance of being killed in the Rio. Thats good because i would be a suicide risk if ever forced to drive one.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    I can bet the farm those will never even bolt up to an RS6

Oem rotors or Zimmerman

If not then buy a Kia Rio. Consumer reports says you have the highest chance of being killed in the Rio. Thats good because i would be a suicide risk if ever forced to drive one.
    Ha ha...
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood