Thread: Wtb: Rs6

Wtb: Rs6

Looking for a solid RS6 - I would like to make this my Daily I am in Chicago.

open to the following:

Color: Avus Silver or Dark Metallic in color (Preferred)
    Interior should be as new
    Electronics: New Style Nav is a plus.
    Lighting: Stock Lighting please. No smoked or blacked out or clear plastic.

Miles, lower the better - however high miles are okay as long as service history to back it up.

Tasteful Mods ok

Trans 6 spd modification ok - prefer Auto.

We can negotiate on pricing - I see a few here I would be open to. Depends on pricing.

iMessage or text 312-282-9800

-Faraz

What number are you dreaming about for mileage?? Remember this car is 11 years old and considering average mileage being 15K/year, that puts a good number of vehicles in the 150-160K for mileage. The few out there below 100K are low mileage and although they are viewed as being worth more, it's only a nominal 5K tops for a car being more than a decade old. You're better off looking for a car that has been well maintained and has the service history to prove. Low mileage vs. high mileage on these cars makes ZERO difference in my opinion/experience (and I can well attest to such as I own three RS6's all with different mileage/history/etc). Also, "new interior" is suited for new cars..... not one that has been sat in and driven for 11 years. Best of success in your search.

http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/onh00/bar8.htm
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

If you haven't already, take a look at my ad and feel free to get in touch if my car interests you.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/31815-FS-2003-Audi-RS6
    03 RS6 | CF Interior | KW V3's | 19 x 9.5 VMR 701's | 255/35-19 Continental DWS | GIAC Tune | Milltek Non-Res Exhaust - Black Tips | Stėrn Adjustible Control Arms