Thread: Anyone on the forum own or know this car?

Anyone on the forum own or know this car?

Yes, still considering getting back into the fold, and saw this car is fairly close to me.

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars...z-ca-226539977

VIN is WUAPV54B53N904848 and though an early number, the transmission and TC have been replaced. Anyone here?

I'd need a lot of sweet talking with the wife to get back into an RS6, but you all know why I'd consider it...
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Have you browsed the cars for sale by members here? in that ball park you can get a lot more for the money....
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

I have looked at essentially all of the cars listed here, but most won't meet California emissions standards. Damn left wing eco-libs. I've even researched registering in Oregon or Illinois, but too sketchy to try that. Yes, there are several rides here that would be considered if I could get them through the DMV here. Keep your cats on if you want to sell your car in the Golden State.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

the one you found seems to be in a very good condition if all written in the description is true, doesn't matter if it is an early vin, all issues have been addressed and it is a good buy, it looks great and has definitely seen some good amount of TLC during its life. Good luck and hope to see you back in the fold with a new beast .
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Papadoc, funny, we both total our cars really close to the same time, and we both might be getting back to one into the same time (I am real close). I also had to really work on the wife, once bitten twice shy.

It's got all the right options but ewww look at all that greasy Armorall-type product all over the interior
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold