Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 logo Floor mats may be available

I would like 2 sets... (maybe 3.... I see myself likely grabbing up another one of these nicer cars is see going cheaply now)

Will you be posting on PayPal specifics? I don't want to miss the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by CBeau View Post
    I would like 2 sets... (maybe 3.... I see myself likely grabbing up another one of these nicer cars is see going cheaply now)

Will you be posting on PayPal specifics? I don't want to miss the boat.
    I'll be using this thread to keep track of who wants the mats. I'll post the Paypal instructions when it's time.

I will assume that those who have indicated they want them, will order. I have one member rescind due to selling his car. Booooo! Jk.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I'm Still in !!

I would also like a set.

Careful and read my thread about the mats. I forgot to post results, but I had custom ones made here in Germany and they turned to shit. Our stock mats are molded and something else. I can't really remember, but if you look around, then you can find more about it. If it's legit, I'll buy a set.
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyyork View Post
    Careful and read my thread about the mats. I forgot to post results, but I had custom ones made here in Germany and they turned to shit. Our stock mats are molded and something else. I can't really remember, but if you look around, then you can find more about it. If it's legit, I'll buy a set.
    I remember that thread. It's part of the reason I'm having the first set shipped to me for fitment. Also why I wanted to use the winter mats as a template.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I've got a set of the RHD ones from the seller. They're pretty good - probably a 7-7.5 / 10. They're not molded, but do fold to shape pretty well and bed down after a couple of days. They fit the floor studs well, and the RS6 logo looks great. They look smart and while they may not last forever - they're cheap enough that I don't mind replacing them every so often. FWIW, I got black mats with black edges. Previously had a gold colour edge - think the black edge looks a lot better in the car.

Thanks for the input. I'd agree that black piping would be great!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I well see how big of a deal it would be to have the option for edging

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Thanks!!!
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +

Thank you sir!

Signed, a picky bastard.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I would be in for two sets. Black piping preferred, but not a deal breaker.

Thanks for your efforts!
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

I would prefer edging to be white. Nevertheless, if offered in both black or white, I'll take 2 of each!

K guys. We now have the option of black or silver edging!

Still waiting for my order to arrive(probably end of week), for fitment test.

Does this include the square foot pad edging?
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

I'll get in line for a set. I just scrubbed the salt out of mine and left brush marks in the $200 OEM mats. I like the stealthy black border. Just tell me what to do next.
    03 RS6 Avus, 80 Modena Spyder, 93 Porsche 964 Cab, 11 Toyota Sienna SE, 95 John Deere 345 w/42" snow blower

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    Does this include the square foot pad edging?
    Could you be more specific? I'm thinking you are asking if the trim will all match. I.e. the outer border and the inner footrest border the same color?

Could you be more specific? I'm thinking you are asking if the trim will all match. I.e. the outer border and the inner footrest border the same color?
    That would be EXCELLENT...black, so clean. With that nice RS6 logo standing out, looking good.