Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 logo Floor mats may be available

Holy crap that's hot!

I'm sure it's too late, but that silver edge piping looks larger that in the preview mats, if it was half that size it would look much better. Guessing that black is not an option at this point.

I suppose it will look great with the white leather interiors. Looks super clean either way!
    Last edited by lswing; January 15th, 2015 at 14:14.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Looks pretty good
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +

Nice! Let us know of the next steps. Thanks again!

Some general feedback. Looks good all in all, but piping visually appears out of proportion in comparison to OEM style carpets IMO. Can it be done smaller? Perhaps it's because of the stark color difference. Certain to be a number of users with ebony interiors that would desire black piping instead if that is an option. At a minimum, there shouldn't a bright color around the foot pad on the drivers side mats as you want the matt to disappear in with the body of the carpet.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Well I ended up here by a friend linking them as otherwise don't float around the forum these days...but I can give 2 cents...these are very nice and last very well (better than OEM) I have had these made for my RS5 and they still look great after 2 years, also had a set in my previous S5. They also make a trunk liner that is nice as well. The piping is a little wide but installed in the car its not as bad since you don't see most of it as directly (sure it would be better thinner though like the real OEM mats (which I had/have still that are honestly terrible in terms of the wear on the carpet on them for the $$$$). The leather is a very good match in color though on these but better with the newer 'silver' in the current RS cars. I think personally it is the heel pad and its border that make it so noticeable. In my RS5 set I went with the perforated metal plate they have which may be a good idea for these also that ties in to all the stainless in the foot well (if you switched out your foot rest already to the 'plus' version) with the pedals. Main reason is wear on the carpet pad but I seems bulky to me plus I would rather have my heal slide around a little more easily especially for getting in and out without snagging on it.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Holy Cow those are purrrrrty!
    Have you finalized the pricing per set yet? I'm sooooooo in.

What is that about a trunk liner? Any idea we can get our hands on those? Maybe too big too ship?

$95 per set. Shipped

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Holy Cow those are purrrrrty!
    Have you finalized the pricing per set yet? I'm sooooooo in.

What is that about a trunk liner? Any idea we can get our hands on those? Maybe too big too ship?
    No idea on a trunk liner. I'll check. Maybe another thread.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Now that folks is a GREAT price.

They make the trunk liners for most Audi models, but don't remember if they have a shape for going around the battery or not for the RS6. I assume its in the same place in the UK cars that they made a version but haven't looked at their website. Anyway these are worth it period.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible

UK cars have the battery in the spare wheel bay
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    UK cars have the battery in the spare wheel bay
    Which means nope probably no template for that either. Nice work on your part to get this organized and the price as said is a very nice discount over ordering as an individual out of the blue with them. All these guys are lucky to have you around to get this done (finally).

I'm interested in a set or two.

Ok all. Two things,

1) I've had a coupe inquiries of how the pay, ship, ect. You will pay me through PayPal, and I will pay the company. Not yet though. I think the "gift" format may be best, however it doesn't give "buyers protection". This would keep costs down as well. I'm really not sure that buyers protection matters in this deal anyway. Send me opinions on this through PM. Shipping will be direct from the manufacturer to the address you give me.

2) They are shipping me the set you saw in the picture, to ensure the fitment is correct. He mentioned that I should see them in about 6 days. Please be patient. He also said that the border looks a lot lighter in the picture than in person.

$95 shipped?! Let us know when and were to pay!!
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Awesome!!- Thanks and I'll think of ya every time my feet hit da mats.
    210K miles rolled

I am interested in a set of these, now that I see the pictures, unless I am late to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by tantheman View Post
    I am interested in a set of these, now that I see the pictures, unless I am late to get in.
    Not too late. I would say people have a week or so to get in on it.

Are we there yet Kyle!!!!!!

Lets go!

So nice, can't wait to buy these!
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps