Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 logo Floor mats may be available

Payment and info sent... thanks again for doing the legwork on this...

Ok guys. We have 32 orders in. I'm going to send over the list to the guy I've been working with, along with the money via PayPal in the morning.

Others can still get in, but I'm going to cut this off after a week or so. I'll be buying another set for myself too!
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Ahhh you're ordering these as I'm out processing! I don't have a stateside address or phone number yet! Suggestions anyone?
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

4EverRS - is ti too late to get a set of these? Please let me know. I can paypay today.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyyork View Post
    Ahhh you're ordering these as I'm out processing! I don't have a stateside address or phone number yet! Suggestions anyone?
    They will be delivered to the address you send me. So if you know someone nearby to where you're moving, I can have it shipped there.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by joe180 View Post
    4EverRS - is ti too late to get a set of these? Please let me know. I can paypay today.
    No. It's not too late. Follow the Instructions in post 138 of this thread and you'll get a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyyork View Post
    Or ship them to me. I can hang on to them and ship whenever you get back.

I just paid for mine. Odd I don't always get emails from RS6.COM...
    03 RS6 Avus, 80 Modena Spyder, 93 Porsche 964 Cab, 11 Toyota Sienna SE, 95 John Deere 345 w/42" snow blower

Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    I just paid for mine. Odd I don't always get emails from RS6.COM...
    Yes, it's erratic. Guessing it has to do with the amount of spam/bot traffic the host emailer is dealing with. They tend to just be delayed, but sometimes nothing.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Payment sent

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    No. It's not too late. Follow the Instructions in post 138 of this thread and you'll get a set.
    thanks - payment sent a few minutes ago -

Count me in. I'll even drive all the way over to pick them up!
    2003 RS6 MTM, RNS-E, 2007 Q7 and 1999 A4

you got mine too X2 one silver; one black

If you guys didn't know, this is Grey the Soldiers stationed in Germany, that's bringing back some forum members european RS6 stuff for free. I really would like these mats and I don't mind paying for them, but can some one help me out with holding on to them ( for maybe 3 weeks ), until I get a solid address? If I miss out on this, I'm going to be so bummed. PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks.

Grey
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

^Morning Grey- I would certainly be glad to hold them for you. If you want Kyle to ship to my address, please let Kyle know. I'll PM you my contact info.
    210K miles rolled

Thanks a ton! Will do.

~Grey

The first batch of 32 mats are being made right now. I've had about 12 additional payments come in since then and will be sending them this weekend.

If you want to get in on the second batch, send me a payment and instructions listed earlier on page 8. If you've paid, you're in!

Are we there yet?

Stoked for the new mats, thanks again Kyle!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I can only imagine what the shop workers are talking about us.... Can't believe those Americans love carpet so much!

I'm gonna have to withdrawn my order, as some unexpected bills came up. The boss wants the savings account back up before I get to spend money on my cars. If still available later ill buy.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd