Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 logo Floor mats may be available

Sorry, no rubber version.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I could do a couple of sets for 2 of the beasts here.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Thanks for the leg work on this, I'm in for a set as well.

I'm in for a set!
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Count me in!

Ok guys. Below is a pic of my own winter mats. Drivers side is a bit dirty, sorry. Crank your head left 90°

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	15839

I want to use these as a template. They are the Audi winter mats. Fit is perfect. Besides the obvious, the shape of the mats are slightly different. The carpet mats have the transmission hump in them. I'm afraid that if I have them made using the carpet dimensions, the hump won't fit well. With the rubber, winter mats, that is a non issue as the trans hump (not that one Dave) is not in play.

Just wanted to clear that up. Everyone ok with this shape on mat?
    Last edited by 4everRS; January 6th, 2015 at 04:35.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Im confused

Are we getting the hump or not? And if so....one hump or two?

Lol

Hehe.

The big hump is making me nervous.

Those Audi all weather mats are money, my set is almost perfect. Fits right around the hump...keeps it dry.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Those Audi all weather mats are money, my set is almost perfect. Fits right around the hump...keeps it dry.
    X2 what Lswing said. I run the winter rubber setup year round - really nice touch on the beast. Today I'm in luck b/c it's snowing here so I'll get to use the mats & beast for their intended purpose
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Just so we are clear, I am using the winter mat shape as a template for the carpet rs6 logo mats.

Also, I will be sending the template off tomorrow hopefully. All this will take some time, so please be patient.

^I've only had the car 11 years...a few mo won't hurt..;0
    210K miles rolled

^^^
    Not me, just bought my beauty last month, so no patience, give me give me

Nah, I've waited a long time to buy this car, I can definitely wait as well

I have those same Winter mats and the fit is great indeed. I am ok with that size/fit for the templates of the carpet one. Still in for at least 3 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Hey all. I have spoken to a company in England that is willing to make rs6 logo Floor mats for the c5. They currently make them for RHD models, but not LHD. He said if I sent him templates, he'd make them, and said he'd be willing to give a better price for a quantity of 20 or more. Below is a pic,

I THINK it may be about 100 bucks shipped.

Any interest?
    Why are the rear mats so long? Logo would be under the front seats it seems? Thanks! I'm good for a set also, cheers.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Lou, I don't know why they're so long. I wanted to give everyone an idea of the product. I will tell him to center it on the template I send which should be a good spot for the logo.

Front ones look good. 25% from rear edge

Rears should be centered if its the right size mat

I like the idea of using the rubber winters for a template - mine fit very well and is what I use year round right now...