Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gallardo / Audi Brake Rotor Options.

Went back and looked at the emails i had with a TTRS guy that did a conversion...

Looks like these guys in germany make a kit for everyones needs... although they don't have the wavy rears listed they have great prices and will probably send you the brackets only. even a 376mm rear conversion haha damn.. that'll look nice under the 19's!

Search C5 RS6 in the drop down to see all the products.

http://www.ultimot.de/?ShowForm=1&auswahl=Shop

Kinda digging those brake lines too....
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

You can also do 390mm C7 RS6 rotors on the front. I did them on my car.

Yep.. you can also do 400mm lol
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

After some more digging they actually have the rear kit on ebay as well...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BREMSANLAGE-...AAAOSwstxVICJA

So R8(all Years) rotors is the same as RS6 Font Right and left ? Plug and Play?

No, not the same. Yes, plug and play. C5 RS6 uses directionally vaned Left and Right rotors. Those cheap Lambo's and R8's do not (okay they sorta do, but just on the Left side...which makes the right side even worse than a radial vane type, as it'll cavitate or stall out air flow and overheat if driven hard... Damn bean counters vs engineers)

UrS6, any details on the 390mm rotors. Which calipers, offsets, pads? Thanks,
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Just come by the dealership and see mine. RS7 390mm waved rotors up front.

Quote Originally Posted by canyon View Post
    Just come by the dealership and see mine. RS7 390mm waved rotors up front.
    How did you get the RS5 rear to fit correctly? washers to space it out correctly? I haven't got to the rear yet car still under the knife. I'd like to just throw on the wavy ECS rotors back there.

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Everything is stock except for the rotor and the caliper mounting bolts. . I made a spacer for the caliper. The only real advantage is that the mechanical force exerted on the rotor is further out from the axis of the wheel. It's probably negligible. But it was just something I wanted to try.

BTW to update this thread as well... to use the RS5 Rear rotors you need a 6mm spacer behind the knuckle and caliper to space it properly according to canyon.
    Last edited by s8prtotype; June 29th, 2017 at 22:48.

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    BTW to update this thread as well... to use the RS5 Rear rotors you need a 6mm spacer behind the knuckle and caliper to space it properly according to canyon.

Was gonna order some shims. Can anyone confirm it is a 6mm increase in offset?
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant